Ludia Forums

What can I expect? XD

1 Like

Nitro Thor’s, tanky erlidoms and proRats, super boosted trykos and maximas and of course boosted everyone’s favorite annoyance indo gen2.

Oh and expect to be instantly booted back to aviary

2 Likes

Oh yeah I knew I was gonna get booted back down for sure :joy: yikes I hate maxima :confused:

1 Like

There’s a bit of everything up there. thors and indo g2s. boosted maximas. lots of immune starters. i’ve seen some high level regular indos as well.

this is my team just switched snake back in considering I can get his dna this week i also like his design haha.

Without wishing to sound harsh a quick return to aviary is the main thing to expect; my alt has spent the last few seasons breaking into aviary (I think the best was around 5150) and I know it is a long long way from being able to stay there.

Edit: I would also say you have done really well to get as far as you have with that team.

2 Likes

Oh it’s okay I figured I’ve been staying around the 4800-4900 for a while now been a couple months.
Edit. Why thank you :slight_smile: Chickens ftw! Haha

Expect to see aviary again soon.

1 Like

Am quite surprised dilo is still in your team, my guess is perhaps the immune meta is not so prevalent at the 4.9 to 5k range? dilo is like a unicorn at 5.3k and above nowadays lol.

1 Like

Yeah there wasn’t to many immune dinos other then the normal ones you’d think you see yoshi erli maxima ect.
I like having a theme and the theme I chose for this team was chicken dinos. Why you see my red yoshi above 20 not even gonna try for his unique. Once I get the kelenken hybrid I’ll replace the snake.

it’s great to see some of these other hybrids getting some love.

1 Like

Dracorats. Lots and lots of Dracorats.

2 Likes

Thought they died off lol I guess not.

9 times out of 10, my opponents have it on their team. Some misuse it, others keep it as their last critter when it’s 2-2.

2 Likes