Ludia Forums

What "Common" Dino Do You Not Dart Good Against?

For me it is the Tarbosaurus… I can never seem to dart him very well…Not sure why… I generally get “outstanding” on commons except for her…

5 Likes

Same. :roll_eyes:

Same here. Just don’t hit that one well.

Same. It even bounces off my darts when they hit inside the large circle but close to the border.

Dimorphodon. Not really that hard to hit, but have had too many bullseye darts bounce off a wing in the up position.

Parasauralophus used to give me quite a bit of problems with head shots because of the slight forward/backward motion of the target while it’s running.

Then there’s the butt shifters, of which I believe Tarbasaurus is one. You get that first shot lined up and let it go and they shift their stance slightly moving the target just a little bit.

I need to find something to do with all the “dirt” DNA I’ve collected. :grin:

Tarbosaurus and Parasaurolophus. These two are the worst.

All of them, Im a terrible darter. Being lvl 20 hasnt sine much to help since it only affects direct hits it seems.

1 Like

Draco G2 is difficult for me. I have an easier time with rare Draco for some reason. Suchomimus is also annoying. I’ve gotten the hang of Tarbo. Im proud of this, as i’ve only managed it twice.

4 Likes

Suchomimus for sure. Darting that is just pain itself.

Tarbo as a common spino as the rare and spinotahraptor as epic. My 3 worst by rarity

Any large theropod (in this case, Allosaurus and Tarbosaurus), Dracorex Gen 2, Suchomimus, Sarcosuchus and Purussaurus Gen 2.

1 Like

For me it’s just about any large dino…I find it easier hunting the small ones rather than big ones, and don’t get me started on the HUGE ones where the freakin’ target is off screen and you need to search for it to see where you’re meant to aim…why? Just why???

Tarbosaurus/Suchomimus/Allosaurus for Common
Suchotator/einiasuchus/majundasuchus/Dracorex for Rare
Nodopatosaurus/Trex/Sinoceratops/Kentrosaurus for Epic