Ludia Forums

What could be next with my lineup?

Hey guys! My line-up is finally getting deeper and stronger (credits to you and all of your tips that had helped a lot), this week I hope adding two monostegotops and two tapejalo… But after that I was wondering what should I breed? With this now it’s working wonders in tournaments, but I have still 500k dna to still use in future, what creatures do you think it would be cool and useful to add??

Thanks!

3 Likes

@Mr_Nobody_cares (Nedry Guy) I think some lv.40 tournament dinosaurs are the good choice because they have ferocity about 5700 -6000

2 Likes

I only saw two herbivores on your team…

5 Likes

Segnosuchus. That’s the best one you could work on now, you have quite good creatures of the other three classes…

4 Likes

That’s correct! Haha last ones to be cared, this week two monos and then I will think what’s next to at least have 5-6

That’s a great idea! Thanks

2 Likes

That would be nice! Actually I’m low on herbs so maybe doing 3-4 paras Gen 2 level 30 would be cool! I think that should be the winning idea hah thanks!

2 Likes

You need to look at rarity cuts, meaning only looking at Legendary and where you have a gap, or only looking at Super Rare. That way any restricted event or tournament won’t leave you hanging out to dry.

3 Likes

That’s good insight, I’ll build other classes with a lot of Dinos that are still waiting to be hatched, thanks

@Mr_Nobody_cares Tomorrow I will buy 4 Troodons(Lv.40) and hatch for 3 days ( I have prepare DB for speed up all of them).

2 Likes

Ooh, nice, shiny, gold-rimmed purple and sparkley dinos! :grin:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome! Making Yudon? I was thinking and seduced also by the idea of a couple priotrodon :heart_eyes:

@Mr_Nobody_cares Yes I prepare ingredient for unlock Yudon when I saw the price I shocked (78400 DNA before discount)

2 Likes

That’s reaaally expensive but I think it’s worthy for the awesome stats and crazy looking!

@Mr_Nobody_cares During wait for Yudon (4 weeks from now) I want to unlock Tapejalocephalus and Spinotasuchus.

2 Likes

I’m on same page, but maybe I’ll wait till I can make 3 spinorasuchus at once for start making him

That’s a nice healthy amount of dna for a non VIP player @Mr_Nobody_cares congrats.

I would add a couple of level 30 ankylodocus to your lineup (besides the mono and tapejalocephalus you mentioned your working on)

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’m grinding a lot for it, yes for sure next ones could be para gen 2, anky, and going for other ones mentioned above. I’ll post updates when they are ready :crossed_fingers:t2:

Also, for DNA I’ve descovered a few things:

First one, when I’m in range between 20,000,000 coins and 30,000,000 in trade harbor I get offers of 20 million for 2,000 dna or more, and similar ones.

Second, now I also keep only John Hammonds with Apatosaurus fossils, by this I’ve founded a little bit better luck in TH with those trades to dna and also bucks, and they are almost the same value for trades.

3 Likes