Hello. I think like a lot of players, I feel it’s time to pull myself together and take stock of the future of the game. I think everyone is aware of it, the game is dying. A lot of former players play less or have decided to stop playing, not to mention the impact of repeated bugs and issues that I will not put on trial. No longer enough long-term goals, more novelty, repetitive farming just to try to have copies with difficulty, gameplay that becomes boring.
I would like to submit some proposals. I let other players make their wishes known as well if they wish.
-Increased maximum level?
- More storage space for the dragons?
- New alpha / Increased maximum level of alphas?
- New clan interface, additional management option and tool to see player activity (number of fights per alpha)?
- Give more interest to the community aspect? A clan token system as a reward for cumulative killed alphas and serving as currency for “clan rewards or common bonuses”?
- Internal messaging?
- A modifiable hub based on rewards earned through a new objective system?
- A market of exchange or sale?
These are just guesses, not all of them are good, but inspirations from other games whose content is updated regularly and where the community is not declining. There would obviously be others but I leave it to others to why not complete this list.
I am one of the players who have subscribed to the flight club, knowing that the price is not worth the gain because the game offers nothing more, except to find solutions so as not to suffer too much from the lack of investment of its developers. So where are we going? Are we just cash cows and should we stop hoping for improvement? We invest time, some money, but why?