What crappy legendary creature would you like getting buffed the most? [POLL]

There are so many legendary creatures that are just garbage right now. It’s a shame that no one ever talks about how bad they are. They lock so much variety away because of how crappy they are, so how about instead of always putting out new crappy hybrids, we concentrate about the crappy already existing ones instead. In this poll, you can vote for one crappy legendary creature you’d like getting buffed the most.

• Rajakylosaurus
  • Koolabourgiana
  • Darwezopteryx
  • Spinonyx
  • Pyrritator
  • Pteraquetzel
  • Nodopatotitan
  • Monolometrodon
  • Dilophoboa
  • Stegodeus
  • Paramoloch
  • Megalosuchus
  • Gigaspikasaur
  • Ankyntrosaurus

0 voters

This will hopefully shine light on some of these bad legendaries. Thanks if you voted!

2 Likes

Noodle Titan.

8 Likes

No Spinotah?

1 Like

Man, I really want Meg and Nodopatotitan to be buffed. Gigaspikasaur too. But if I had to choose one, it would be Nodopatotitan.

7 Likes

Megalosuchus!
I love her look. but she suffers from trying to be 2 things at once.

3 Likes

Would love to add it, but it’s too late now.

Yea, her design is absolutely gorgeous. The white, blue and yellow stripes with the darker redish colors are beautiful. The Kaprosuchus model, weird looking Megalosaurus back and something that resembles armor fit together perfectly.

2 Likes

noodle pasta titan.

6 Likes

Paramoloch isn’t crappy. It’s very underrated and should be mid apex, not low

1 Like

The many immunes in the arenas don’t make it very effecient. I could see it rise to apex mid if the immune meta is ever over though.

Nodopatotitan. That dino looks pretty cool and I never get to use it, because, not that much damage output. It needs more damage output!

1 Like

Lol it’s need bellow to be gone why does it need 3 speed control moves

Like smack a rampage or precise and it becomes sooo good I mean it’s a suroapod with 40% armor it should be better than this.

Superiority Strike
Bellow
Decelerating Rampage
Long Protection

Swap In Slow
Immune To DoT

That with a stat buff and it’d be a great creature.

1 Like

Lol see told ya

Hmm I like it although one change

Superiority strike
Decelerating impact/slowing impact
Rampage/precise rampage
Long protection

Like no offense to bellow but like why would I give the chance to be stunned, distracted or bleed with out doing anything when I can do those two things but better with long protection and decelerating impact

100% this, give Noodle a decelerating rampage and she will do wonders!

3 Likes

My new child needs a buff

2 Likes

This was my boost project during boosts 1.0, she still had heaps of tiers free also!

9 Likes