Ludia Forums

What creature sould i level up? (I have 45k dna)

1 Like

Can we see your lineup based on ferocity?

1 Like

Is this good?

2 Likes

Hmmmm. There’s a pretty big gap between iraptor 30 and iraptor 10. I’m not an advanced forumer, but one advice I can give is make mono.

6 Likes

Oh boy, not only is your top roster unbalanced, but it’s very shallow. Your lvl 30 Indo is at the lvl 40 of the best Tourney Hybrids. Even cutting that out, your lvl 10 Indo still towers well above your lvl 30 Tapejaloceph.

The best things to work on would be getting multiple lvl 30 Monostegotops, and lvl 20 Armormata/Dracoceratops. Maybe even lvl 30 Gorgosuchus, and Zalmonodon.

Basically any dino south of your lvl 40 Stegoceratops isn’t worth your DNA investment unless it’s a base component of a tourney/super hybrid. I’m surprised you haven’t softlocked your game with your lvl 30/10 Indos.

10 Likes

This is a situation where I would suggest to sell that level 30 indo, it will get you 160k dna and there really is no point in having it there, it’s just making your pve alot harder than it needs to be as it’s leagues beyond the rest of your lineup.

By selling it it will give you the needed dna to work on some tourney hybrids of other classes that you can use to deepen your lineup. There really is no need to get to level 30 indoraptor until you have a deep enough bench of tournament hybrids at around 30 to 40.

Also to add the level 10 indo is not too much of a problem, I’d keep it while working on getting creatures near it’s ferocity level.

10 Likes

Ok but i cant make monostegotops bc i need 201 more mono dna to be able to get monostegotops and also i cant get gorgo to level 30 or draco bc i dont have the dna needed for that yet and i dont have draco unlocked or have its componants i cant get armormata either bc i dont have the nesisary componants for it either

2 Likes

Just grind for now, I would suggest working on adding monos, zalmonodons and gorgos at 20.

Keep velo and mono in rotation for sdna.

There’s really no rush just take your time adding these the game is very rewarding with patience, good luck.

Utilise wednesdays 15 percent hybrid discount when buying hybrids.

5 Likes

Ok but a level 30 indo does hellp alot when doing boss battles thuogh

2 Likes

It does, but it’s also making your pve harder than it needs to be, if you want to keep it that’s fine it’s up to you, I was only suggesting to sell as the dna would come in handy for you buying creatures such as gorgo and zalm.

Another suggestion is farming dimetrocarnus copies for dna, each level 1 sold gives you just over 31k dna.

6 Likes

Yeah but i can still only get 3-4 gorgos and 2-3 zalmonodons if i did sell my level 30 indo and bought one of them now or ill have to wait for a sale if land creatures

Also i cant get more dimetrocarnuses bc i dont have enough s-dna to get even 1 more and i all ready sold a level 10 to max stegoceratops bc i thought i could get monostegotops

1 Like

I think you need a few weeks of just grinding events and working the trade harbour, reserve your dna and wait for a discount.

3 Likes

Then the decision here would be to swap out velo sdna for dime sdna if you were looking to make more dna for other creatures that is.

3 Likes

Ok ill try that but for now ill go to sleep and start doing that tomorow bc its night time and im tired but ill start tomorow but it wont be easay i tring i can get cerazinosaurus now though

2 Likes

You have to buy back all the creature you don’t have

2 Likes

Wow that is a vey unbalanced lineup indeed.

Also why don’t you have any VIP’s ? Those do a lot of good.

1 Like

I dont have any vips bc i dont have any vip points thats why

1 Like

When did you start playing ? You should have opened more than 10 VIP Packs by now.

1 Like

Oooooh yeah ive just been trading all of my vip points for bucks in the trade harbor before but now ive stoped doing that so yeah thats why i dont have any vip creatures

1 Like