What creatures are you working on?

It says it in the title. I am currently working on Troodoboa, Tentontorex, Spinoconstrictor, Entelolania, Scorpg3, and Albertospinos. (I know it’s a lot lol but not compared to some people)

2 Likes

Edaphocevia—>Albertocevia

3 Likes

Right now, working on unlocking the recent hybrids and the Apex croc.

2 Likes

Everything and more specifically a few legendary for my team and scorpio gen 3

1 Like

I’m currently working on arctovasilas. I’m close to get my testa and arctla to level 25. Otherwise trying to get ardontognathus and allodrigues as well

1 Like

Im currently working on Indotaurus and Thoradolosaur

1 Like

Working on Indira Gen 2

1 Like

This.

Especially since I refuse to buy Apex DNA

2 Likes

I’m working on Parasauthops and Megalotops rn

1 Like

Not sure I’m working on many meta dinos, but currently trying to get ovilophosaurus and troodoboa to lvl 26 at the very least, and maybe even arurognathus hybrid and albertospinos

5 Likes

Getting my brontolasmus up to level 27. Indotaurus to 30. Scutophicyon to level 26. No interest at all in trying to constantly chase down the new dinos every update. Build what I have.

2 Likes

Two thirds of the way to vas, need about 7k deer and 10k bear dna i would say. Levelling up cevia to team level (about to go to lvl 23 when i have the coins), dio for lux (again when i have the coins itll be 23 though ill need dna at that point), rodrigues for its unique as a side project.

1 Like

Wow, a lot of people are working on a lot of dinosaurs lol

Ardentismaxima mainly. I cut off from working my butt off for albertospinos since I’ll get it in the tourney. Oh and also I’m working on grypolyth

1 Like

Currently building my compyC to team level. Making some progress

2 Likes