What creatures do you think should get skins

Wich creature do you think should have skins? For me all creatures that had a new skin in the jp saga.
For example :
Grey sinoceratops (camp cretaceous )
Green brachiosaurus (jp3)
Big/little eatie, buck rex (camp cretaceous and tlw)
Velociraptor 1993 (jurassic park)
Dilophosaurus (dominion/cc season 4)

1 Like

They want to make Thor red, so it would only be fair to give Utarinex a green skin. I mean its ingredients are blue + green, and yet it comes out red.
I’d love more skins for Kapro though. Including this:

And this:

4 Likes

I think that all creatures should get skins.

8 Likes

Albertosaurus

Maybe some red orange white and blue

2 Likes

I would like a green utahrinex

2 Likes

Or a tarbognathus skin with an orange alpha

1 Like

That is what we already have. What would be nice would be the versions from Lost World and JP3, although I expect the feathered raptor would be a Gen 2 or 3.

2 Likes

Also this color inspiration came from kingfishers

1 Like

Phourasaura
Testa
Stegoceratops
Edmontoguanodon
Stygidaryx
And more

1 Like

All creatures

4 Likes

all creatures and @Ludia_Developers could you make it like when a dino is lv 30 you get a gold skin for it when lv 25 silver skin and lv 20 bronze skin?

Fan favorites that dont really have a g2 or g3 version

2 Likes

Megalosuchus.
After she gets a buff.
I’ll never give it up.
Hear me, Ludia!

3 Likes

I want more than just reskins. I want what World of Tanks did, and add all sorts of extra visual attachments. Like metal armor, robotic stuff, weapons, on top of colorizations. Holiday themes, seasonal themes, you name it. They need to get some unique and visual stuff out there. Red Thor is like a 3/10 on unique originality.

1 Like

Make albertospinos look like spinonyx

Make Apex bumpy colored like bumpy

I hope they make the milk andrewtops a skin option instead of getting rid of it. I never liked him before.

quetzorion

2 Likes

Indoraptor (with indo gen2 skin) and Indoraptor gen2 (with Indoraptor skin)

1 Like

this game is so far from realistic honestly I’ll second this idea. but first, give me a classic tiger skin velociraptor and I’ll be happy