What creatures ruled each update?

So, there of course have been changes in the best and worst dinos in game, and there have been creatures that ruled the updates. There were several different “eras” with several different rulers(or dinosaurs that practically everyone uses in the arena). There was the rule of the indoraptor gen 2, for a short period of time it was quetzorion, and for quite a while its been phosphuracos and monolonometrodon(this has been what I’ve seen in the aviary). I don’t really know any others since I’ve been stuck in the aviary for quite a while. Any other creatures that ruled an update?

1 Like

1.14 was indo g2, then entelomoth came to rule at the end

7 Likes

2.0 was maxima, tryko

5 Likes

I think mammolania was ruling in 1.13? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

8 Likes

Yep! With a 4500 dodge/shield destroying attack with a 100% resistance to distraction I’d say it was the king.

4 Likes

I joined when the snek was installed into the game so I have no clue about anything before that

2 Likes

Its hard to believe that in ancient times raptors were killing machines. Not anymore.

4 Likes

Not gonna talk about ancient times since I didn’t play back then
1.2 - Raptor meta
1.3, 1.4 - Tank meta, Stegod among the best
1.5 - Overall balance with Tryko, Rinex and Dilorach being the best
1.6 - RAT, otherwise similar to 1.5, Magna became among the best after a buff, Rinex fell after a nerf but was still strong
1.7 - We all remember it as the boostpocalypse and ultra Thors, but actually the meta didn’t change much since 1.6. Only Spyx joined the best. RAT still had DSR
1.8 - Probably the most balanced update ever. Gemini joined the best dinos and rat got nerfed.
1.9 - Start of immune meta. Two towers are the best dinos and Indo G2 is just behind them.
1.10 - Same as 1.9
1.11 - Mammotherium joins two towers and Indo G2 as the best creature
1.12 - Entelomoth and buffed Gemini become the best
1.13 - Mammolania joins them
1.14 - Mammolania gets a nerf but is still the 3rd best creature
2.0 - Start of resilient meta. All the rulers of 1.14 get nerfed. Ardmax becomes the best and Tryko the 2nd.
2.1 - Ardmax nerf.

Except Ardmax nerf, idk what’s happening since 2.1 to now. Someone end the story pls

8 Likes

I forgot, in 1.8 Monosteg was among the best. His reign ended quickly tho

5 Likes

Where is 2.2?

1 Like

Read the end pls. Idk what’s going on now as I play less than ever and also there are no tier lists since 1.14

2 Likes

If anyone knows much about 2.1 and 2.2 meta, please end my timeline

1 Like

Sorry! I think 2.2 is kind of balanced probably third most balanced in history

6 Likes

Also if someone knows about meta before 1.2, write about that too

1 Like

I REALLY think you’re right. Everyone I can think of has an achilles…

Has Ludia truly done it? Have they (or at least) on the road to… FIXING THE GAME?!

4 Likes

End of @Starlinger27’s timeline

2.1 - Phorasaura and monolometrodon rein in lower arenas. Ardentistmaxima gets a major nerf. Tryko becomes balanced.
2.2 - Grypolyth takes control while tryko, mammo, and magma follow close behind. It doesn’t seem anything is at a over-powered state. 3rd or 2nd most balanced time in JWA history. (In my opinion)

4 Likes

Funniest thing I read on this forum! Thanks for that :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s a milestone for ludia. Never thought they could do it

1 Like

Impossible

3 Likes

I guess this post should be moved to “Ludia memes” thread

3 Likes