Ludia Forums

What creatures should I work for?

Hey, I am new to the forum, but have been following it for some time. I needed some suggestions for what creatures should I work for to upgrade my lineup (this is the lineup I use for tournaments).

2 Likes

Nice lineup! I think it is a little bit carnivore dominated at the top, with one pterosaur and an amphib later on. Herbivores are low down, so I would get monostegotops, and would possibly work on getting an ostaposaurus to about 30.

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

@Acrocanthosaurus Thanks :slight_smile: and yeah I need herbivores, pterosaurs and amphibians :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You are saying you use it for tournaments, do you also use it for the daily events and do you ever have to pick one over the other?

Eventually you either want to have enough creatures to do both tournaments and daily events that are at the same level, or you increase your lineup past what is required for tournaments. This would result in a gap starting to form between what you use for tournaments and what you use for the daily events.

4 Likes

@Sionsith Sorry for the confusion😅 I do use/have creatures for daily events (Lvl 40 super rares, common hybrids and all) but I want to expand my lineup for the tournaments so I can play more of the battles so as to get more rewards and slim my chances of losing.

Top 2 or 3 are a quite a bit better than the rest. I’d say try to get Dinos up to the ferocity level of dimetro 30 and indom 30 quite quickly while still having a deep lineup unless your events are easy

1 Like

@Indoraptor08 Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:, I’ll be working on some superhybrids to match their ferocity and as @Acrocanthosaurus suggested, work towards the Monostego and try to save up for some amphibian hybrids like ostapo and koolasaurus.

2 Likes

Hope that helped! Excited to see how the lineup will turn out

1 Like