Ludia Forums

What creatures would you want?

Which of these new creatures would you like to see in the future?

Land :
Oviraptorids
Megaraptoroids
Gorgopsids
Prosauruspods
Pareiasaurs
Dicynodonts

Aquatics :
Whales
Ichtyosaurs
Sea scorpions
Small sharks

Cenozoics :
Herbivoreus birds
Flying brids
Camels
Horses
Callicotheres
Apes
Tortoises
Reptiles

2 Likes

Majungasaurus Gen 2.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Gorgonopsids oviraptors and ichtyosaurs, also would like to see more plesiosaurs and pliosaurs.

Turtles wouldnt be cenozoic, do you mean tortoises?

1 Like

Yep that’s nice too. But i meant new animations

1 Like

Tbh if gorgonopsids were added I reckon ludia would use kapro animation but make it a carnivore

1 Like

Yes i mean tortoises. And yep more pliosaurs and plesiosaurus are nice.
Here are some ideas :
Brachauchenius
Megacephalosaurus
Hydrotherosaurus
Futabasaurus

2 Likes

Also plesiopleurodon dont forget that one

1 Like

Nope they will probably copy jwa like Brachiosaurus

Yep i forgot that one

Not gonna lie, I was sarcastic about the Majungasaurus Gen 2. In this list, I’d choose Oviraptor the most…

1 Like

But the question is do we will get rare gen 2s

1 Like

Probably not, everything besides rex and velo gen 2 has been tourney level so far, which is good cos rares arent much helpful late game

1 Like

Yes majunga gen 2 will probably be a super rare

1 Like

Triceratops Gen 2 was a Tournament Creature. Majungasaurus Gen 2 will probably be the same if added.

1 Like

While I respect peoples thoughts on adding more lower rarities to the game it just wouldnt work well, the game and alive are very different adding a new lower rarity will be about as useful and appealing as the playable bosses

1 Like

I love how the term Playable Boss has become the most disrespectful form of JWTG insult that can be used. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s great finally we can have something we disagree with and compare things too, before the boss we didnt have this option :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Even worse than the Gyrosphere. :joy:

1 Like

Basilosaurus plsssssss

I don’t even care if they just give it a mosasaur animation

1 Like

I don’t see why it would get the mosasaurus or prognathtodon animation. Whales had their own animation in jurassic park builder