Ludia Forums

What did you get in the Holiday Chase?

So I remember last time the Holiday Chase was around and everyone would post their daily gifts. We would console each other if we only got the small incubator and celebrate (and secretly be jealous) of those that actually scored the premium incubator. So let’s start that again. What awesome prizes have you gotten in the Holiday Chase so far?

Today I got: a rare incubator that included Quetz :heart_eyes: and 5 HP Boosts

4 Likes

I got 100 HC and 5 attack boosts.

That’s wierd I got 25 cash and 5 health. I got a rare inc yesterday.

Shouldn’t all of today’s have been cash rewards?

1 Like

If it works the same as last year, these are the chances for each color (plus boosts this year):

Purple Treasure

This Treasure is specialized in Coins , and can contain one of the following gifts:

• 2,500 Coins
  • 5,000 Coins
  • 10,000 Coins
  • Content equal to a Rare Incubator
  • Content equal to an Epic Incubator
  • Content equal to a Premium Incubator

Green Treasure

This Treasure is specialized in Jurassic Cash , and can contain one of the following gifts:

• 25 Cash
  • 100 Cash
  • 250 Cash

Red Treasure

This Treasure is specialized in content found in Incubators , and can contain one of the following gifts :

• Content equal to a Standard Incubator
  • Content equal to a Large Incubator
2 Likes

I wish I could have gotten an incubator instead of HC though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would have preferred the HC tbh :joy:

1 Like

Wish we can trade :rofl:

yesterday’s red i got a standard incubator + some boosts.
today’s green i got the 25 HC + some boosts

perfectly happy with both as i got dna i need from the first one, and any amount of HC is welcomed

Oh ok the high rolls for every color is incubators.

Really wish ludia could give more information.

1 Like

Communication is definitely not their strong suit. I hope I get at least one high level incubator this week though :crossed_fingers:

I did see someone that got a Premium inc yesterday so that is still possible! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Exactly same reward =D

1 Like

Yesterday I received a lot. It was like an incubator. Nothing spectacular I recall. Today I found 100 hard cash and 5 health boost.

I wasn’t aware it was 1 a day. I didn’t read that. I thought it was like a chest chase.

1 Like

I got 7 cash​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

And I was pretty close to the chest

1 Like

Me too!:hushed: (10 characters)

Me three :frowning:

25 hc and 5 health boosts, yesterday I got small amounts of bad commons/rares and 3 attack boosts

got the equivalent of a rare incubator+5 health boosts

I got 100HC through the green box today. Just want to ask are the rewards locked based on distance? Cos I had to walk right up to a box to get that reward mentioned above whereas yesterday i got a diff reward when i opened it from distance

The different color boxes have different rewards so it depends on what is “featured”. I think boxes with coins and cash, however, should be opened “in range”.

1 Like