Parasaurolophus
Monolophosaurus (seen 1 in 2 months)
Rajasaurus
Kentrosaurus (1 in 3months)
Megalosaurus
Euplocephalus

What about you?

Same as you we are probably same zone.

Im looking forward to and fearing the next migration. I went looking for Parasaurolophus found 2. So hard getting enough DNA when you need hundreds of the same Dino that spawns miles away.

I see Parasaurolophus all over the place. The dilophos don’t show up very often where I am, though. It was kind of funny, too, because I once ended up in the next town/state to the north by accident-----missed an exit----and there were 3 dilophos, all within a few blocks of each other. I’m not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but they were all hanging out on different sides of a Chase bank location. Weird.

Besides the usual fare of stuff that spawns at night (I hate you, Kapro, Majunga, Einio, V-raptor), Dimetrodon is well and truly infuriating to get ahold of.

I guess Kentro and Mono would be appreciated but since I’m dropping a king’s ransom in coins on leveling my Stegodeus (just got level 20 this morning), I’m not too concerned about epic picks.

Euplocephalus
Night-time dinos
Rajasaurus
Ouranosaurus
Sinoceratops (outside of the recent event, and even then, I saw them the least)

Para
Trex
Raja
Megalosaurus
And sino

See tons of
Kapro
Kentro
Utahraptor
Megalo
Concavenator
Baryonyx

Occasional:
Pyro
Raja
T rex

Barely any: (never seen outside an event)
Anky
Monoloph
Ourano

(I’m in L1)

Monolophosaurus
Megalosaurus
Kaprosuchus
Spinosaurus Gen 2 (just because mine has been on 143/150 for what seems like ever)

I see tons of triceratops gen 2, apatosauraus and stegosaurus… That’s about it, a few utahraptors may pop up here and there. I do probably spend more time battling rather than hunting but only because I don’t really have the time in the day for it, when I do have the time it’s usually on the nights and that’s when I mainly battle.

Today i saw the first Ourano since his hybrid was added. But couldn’t get it, as i had to drive to work. Feels bad…

First thing first, ourano… once a week or less often. T-Rex dna thou, stacked like a mountain. Like I can pump her up from lv15 to lv21 and still remain couple hundreds.
Anyone would like to trade some ourano dna for T-Rex’s? We can pretend as if it really will happen, since I don’t find any T-Rex, they just wanna be around me

I’m up to my eyeballs in para and allo. I wish the zones rotated more often. I NEEED orano and mono!!!

Every single epic.
Echo (I saw her ONCE)
Blue (yet to see her)
One of the dinos for each hybrid

Spinosaurus is not available in my habitat. But would love to see strike event to feature its DNA or appear in special event list.