Ludia Forums

What dinos should they ad

they should ad a giganotosaurus to the game

and ceratosaur and corythosaur

maybe even microraptor and compies and archeyopteryx

or saurophaganax

charchar to

Giganotosaurus is confirmed for jurassic world dominion so i doubt they’re gonna add him before the release of the movie

2 Likes

oh forgot matbe 2022

Here’s a list of what they have yet to add from their own game for console and PC…

Albertosaurus

Ankylodocus

Camarasaurus

Carcharodontosaurus

Ceratosaurus

Chasmosaurus

Chungkingosaurus

Compsognathus

Giganotosaurus

Herrerasaurus

Huayangosaurus

Metriacanthosaurus (found in current coding and bug when darting)

Olorotitan

Polacanthus

Spinoraptor

Torosaurus

3 Likes

Ludia didn’t make Jurassic World Evolution @YankeeRanger , it was made by another company called “Frontier Developments”

but yeah, it would be cool to see these creatures in the game

3 Likes

not the same company, JWE was made by Frontier while JWA was made by good ol Ludia

4 Likes

Weren’t they making crossovers by adding ludia hybrids tho?

1 Like

I mean, idk, only hybrid I can think of is stegoceratops, which has been in most JW games involving hybrids, nearly even in some films I think

1 Like

I’d rather have something like the JWE Spinoraptor than the Rip-off Spinotahraptor
(All it incorporates from it’s raptor heritage is feathers and a shorter snout!)

2 Likes

I can fullheartedly agree, JWE’s spinoraptor is one of my favorite creatures in that game, and one of my favorite versions of the hybrid in general, the calls animations and design are beautiful

3 Likes

I mean Spinotahraptor is pretty good for starter players and has decent stats, but it severely lacks it’s raptor heritage design-wise

what about mutaburasaurus

they need to increase the chance of wild epics i hvent seen one in months

They should add the CHAOS EFFECT HIBRIDS, velocopterrix, paradinonichus, phachytrycerosaurus,spinocherus, tyranotops, compstegnathus, ankiloranodon, amargospino, stegospinosaurus

1 Like

what are those

they are an old line of JP kenner toys titled chaos effect hybrids, you can google them to see more but here is one example

1 Like