Ludia Forums

What do i do next?

Hey guys. So a few days ago i made my first unique(indoraptor) and now i don’t really know what to do next. Do you have any suggestions on what unique i should work towards next?

2 Likes

working towards the high tyrant unuqies, gem and lania is a must. But those will take months.
A personal favorite of mine is tryko. a great chomper tank. Works great against erlidoms and proceraths.

5 Likes

erlindom or thor

1 Like

My main problem with erlidom is that i dont see enough erlikosaurus . I’ve only encountered 1 or 2 since i’ve played this game.

1 Like

Go with what’s available?

That’s how I roll.

What is your limiting factor? Coins? DNA?

2 Likes

Depends on the dino. Some just coins others just dna and some both.

1 Like

I second that Tryko.

1 Like

I made different goals. Tried to get all common rare and epic to their evolve levels. Worked on unlocking hybrids I didn’t have. If I was close to something I would work on that. You could also focus on working on your team directly and leveling them up. It depends on your goals. Create everything vs have a strong team at the moment.

1 Like

Go for whatever unique you have more dna for. If it’s one that has competing dna like Tryko and erlidom just choose the one you like best. Either way uniques take time so just work on whatever is closer and save for stronger ones in the meanwhile.

1 Like

Tryko. Or Ardentismaxima. Farmable with high value. Erlidom is ok too. Don’t make Thor, it’s really terrible atm…

1 Like

Don’t forget the gemini matchup with tryko.

2 Likes

Remember there are legendaries and epics. Indo gen 2, tarkus, and Tryostronix are great legendaries that can take down some of the best uniques in the game. Epics like sarcorixis, procerath, Indom gen 2, and even gorgosuchus can do some damage to the best creatures in the game

1 Like

Congratulations, @Gojiraptor, on your Indoraptor! I did go with Thoradolosaur and Erlidominus next. With the help of sanctuaries and DNA requests lately, I have been able to work on them faster. I only have a handful.

1 Like