Ludia Forums

What do I do?

Do I uninstall and reinstall?
Screenshot_20190916-171150|281x500

For me the image doesn’t load at all,so basically there’s this error 85,and it’s telling me that I should check my device time,but there is nothing wrong with the time on my phone…

I’ve never encountered this error. My suggestions would be to restart your device, and if that doesn’t help, uninstall and reinstall. After that, I’m no help technologically. But maybe @Ned could help you get in touch with support.

I’m with @emtotts on this one, as I feel their advice is sound. Restarting your phone is a good start, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. (Also, a side note, does this happen while you’re connected to your home WiFi AND when you switch to your mobile network or is this only with the former/latter?)

But, if none of those work, then your best bet would be to contact support via email. Which would be support+forums@ludia.com.

Hope it gets resolved soon!

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’re having this error when trying to load into the game, BorkBorkImmaFork. As Mysterious had suggested, could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look? If you have your support key, make sure to include it in your email as it’d be really helpful.

Thanks!

I was using mobile data when it occured,and this is the first time I’ve seen this error.

But it’s alright,it fixed itself like,2 hours later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear it fixed itself! I vaguely remember something similar like this happening to someone else and I could have sworn that it had something to do with a poor connection? Or something? Which was why I asked.

Honestly though, I have problems with this game randomly saying my home network is being patchy when nothing else is having issue with it, so I have to switch to mobile data to keep playing until it fixes itself. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Guess it’s just strange sometimes.

1 Like