What do ya'll think phorurex will be made of?

That isnt necessarily true as there were some dinosaurs such as lealenasaura that nobody knows about there parenting.

1 Like

‘you should here a four year old trying to say - archeornithimimus’ dunno if u caught the refrence but oh well

1 Like

It’s all in the name, not the behavior. “Maia” is feminine, so the rules of Latin state that it should end in “A”. Leaellynasaura actually follows the exact same rule: it was named after a girl named Laellyn, so it should also end with the feminine suffix.

2 Likes

I understood that reference

1 Like

hmmmm, u have a point

twas named After the discoverers daughter

1 Like

Phorusaura plus Dracorex Gen 2. I can assure you

1 Like

Thats exunctly what i think

Cuz draco 2 is pure fierce and its hybid is cunning fierce so it would make sense. But with that logic it could even be either of the rexes

1 Like

I kinda hope it’s not a T Rex, they both have enough hybrids and superhybrids :sweat_smile: One of the indoms (probably G2) is even getting another hybrid this very update!

2 Likes

It could just be something really random. I mean, quetzorion doesnt have anything from tanycolagreus in its name, but it has qutzl so, who knows :man_shrugging:

1 Like

True, but the Rex has to come from somewhere… but yeah we just don’t know yet. I think Dracorex G2 is my preferred choice, at least from an ingredient requirements perspective, but the moveset has the potential to be very abusable.

1 Like

Well, looks at all scorpius gens Yes, thats true

Technically both actually :rofl:. Ludia told GP who reported it last week

3 Likes

Yeah, but i meant it as in ludia gave the info. But it was via gameepress so u guys actually gave it. but you gave it via ludia. But u still gave it. so yes, u and ludia gave it :sweat_smile:

i think its grylenken and dracorex g2 because they talk about armor and grylenken is the only armored phorusaur

6 Likes

Maybe it just gets armour. Monolorhino exists…

at least whrino has armor… phorusaura and both dracos have none.

1 Like

hmm, das tru

I does say bony scutes around its skull, tho…

1 Like