What do you guys think about this?

Do you think I’ll keep 500 of I don’t do anything till it over? And I’m surprised I even got there with my team

good job. only thing that would change the outcome is if i decide to battle and win. im at 4808 lol and ive stopped aswell

1 Like

Just curious bc i ways wanted to be top 500 hundred at the end of tornement for the rewards. This would be my first time.

last tounrney i went to sleep and was 420ish. when i woke up i was 480ish😅 then gradually kept losing one at a time untill about 1 hour before the cutoff. grew some courage lol and tried to reclaim but went on a losing streak lol

1 Like

Yeah losing never seems to be once. Usually it’s many especially closing in on the end of the season

yup the comp is vicious at that point. everybody is swapping trying to stay alive

1 Like

And that’s when phones get thrown and broken! Lol

1 Like

no stress though, youll be fine. ill be first to go

1 Like

Hopeful. And I’m happy I have long incubators to get my through to the end. But I’ve thrown my phone many times with that dang invisible rng stuff lol :joy:

oh wait… im 4834 not to far behind you

1 Like

yeah you sure did plan it out right. i didnt save any.

1 Like

We’re pretty close. Should friend battle me lol

1 Like

My player name is the same in game as it is in the forum. Add me! Lol be fun to pass the time

sorry stepped away for a bit. yeah ill add you man. pvp sometime