Ludia Forums

What do you think of Indoraptor Gen 2?

Looks absolutely beautiful, and looks obnoxious as well. Trying to think of what counters it since it can cleanse off everything and buff itself tremendously at the same time. Itll be harder to level, but to me, it just looks like a better version of Indoraptor

1 Like

I honestly don’t know which one I should go for, I like them both, but I know that once the update drops I’m immediately going to unlock Indominus Gen 2, because he looks dope.

1 Like

I might replace it with Sarcorixis, making it tier 6 in the mean time and it’ll become as good as “Alita”; if she’s the defender, “Gally” is the attacker

1 Like

Looks cool, but its abilities could work against it. Imagine using Tenontorex to slow it down. If it decides to buff itself with Mutual Fury, it buffs Tenonto’s superiority strike and then it can also use a rampage. Or if MF is used on 2nd turn, Tenonto’s rampage will be even more dangerous. I wonder if the Cautious Strike distracts opponent or it just reduces damage taken. It says opponent damage is reduced.

1 Like

Yeah, mutual fury seems to be in a similar scenario with ready to crush; situational, but works if you time it correctly

1 Like

Its 50% distraction for 1 turn

1 Like

I think it’ll be pretty great. I might run both Indos and call them the terror twins lol

As far as counters go I have been trying to consider that. Seems like Dsungaia will be it’s best counter. Too bad it’s near inaccessible. But it’s slowing counter attack let it always stay in front

2 Likes

Cautious strike is OP. I kinda want to run it and not use any of its moves except cautious strike, I bet it would still sweep. Its like distract, evasive strike, and cleansing strike all in one and still without cooldown. Mutual fury is too risky though, as is evasive stance

1 Like

dont make sure of anything

1 Like

I guess I’m just Confused with the lack of unique/legendary/epic balance and coherence in this game :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I use Ardentemaxima to counter indo gen.2.You can slow it down and take down his dodging abilities .

Old thread, closed to prevent necro-posting.