Ludia Forums

What do you think the most useless creature in the game is

What do you think the most useless creature in the game is I guess Dimorphodon

Poudacktylus every part of it is useless and it costs a lot of coin to get it there

1 Like

I’d say apatosaurus

2 Likes

you’re talking about pvp but in raids it’s pretty good

1 Like

Probably gigaspikasurus.

2 Likes

Archaeotherium

iguanodon. no pvp, raid, or hybrid use. At least dimorphodon and archaeotherium can be used

1 Like

There are about 200 of them.

1 Like

Yeah definitely dimorphodon. It has really low health, and even as a bleeder 500 attack is ridiculously low (not that you’re supposed to really use your basic strike anyway). Not that bleeders are particularly good in the first place. And even as a hybrid ingredient, all you use it for is Dimodactylus, which is unfortunately pretty unremarkable in itself.

1 Like

Yeah 500 attack is lower then a level 12 monolophosaurus

3 Likes

Plus most people will only level it to 10 so it’s only like 200 attack. Even when you’re just starting the game it isn’t worth it.

Now hold on there. While dimorphodon is pretty bad, it has more pvp viability than iguanodon or archaeotherium as at least it can come in and so some damage to big boys like gem and skoonasaurus. And, its hybrid is much stronger than either of iguanodon’s in pvp. Bajatonodon only makes appearances in some raids while dimodactylus is a great pick for epic hybrid tournaments

1 Like

Thats kinda true. Dimorphodon may be better than Iguanodon and Archaeotherium in PVP, but both of them are better than Dimorphodon in raids. In fact, I’d say that both Iguanodon and Archaeotherium are better in raids than Dimorphodon is in PVP, even if it’s very marginal. As far as hybrids go, they’re hybrids greatly outshine Dimodactylus. Edmontoguanodon and Bajatonodon are pretty bad in PVP, but they’re strong in raids. Edmontoguanodon is probably the best epic healer. Both are definitely more useful in raids than Dimodactylus is anywhere. Archaeotheriums hybrids are fine, even in PVP. Inostherium isn’t great, but it isn’t terrible. And Keratoporcus is fine, even good. Definitely better than Dimodactylus, even relative to their rarity. You say Dimo is good in skull tournaments, and you may be right, but I rarely see it. I’m guessing people just don’t use Keratoporcus because they’re using their rhino for Mrhino or leveling up Wrhino itself. So TLDR, when you judge a dinos strength based on where it performs the best, I still think Dimorphodon is the worst. But Iguanodon and Archaeotherium definitely give it some strong competition. I will say that both Iguanodon and Archaeotherium are worse than Dimo in PVP though.

1 Like

While edmontoguana is a good epic raid healer, most epic healers are irrelevant

Dimodactylus in tournaments requires some skill to use, but it has a good risk good reward kinda payout. While archaeotherium is probably more useful due to its hybrids and itself having hadros raid viability, iguanodon isn’t beyond dimorphodon. No pvp use at all, a mediocre hybrid that isn’t even needed for most strats, and a superhybrid in the same boat

1 Like

I guess it depends a bit on how you define “useless”. If you define it on battle prowess, you’ve convinced me that something like Iguanodon or Parasaurolophus should take the cake. They’re just pointless to ever use, even in any raid. But if you define useless as “how much do I need to collect this dinos DNA”, then I think it’s Dimorphodon.

Dimorphodon because of the health and attack

I would not say para because tango has raid usage and para makes raid king tuoromoloch

1 Like

No one is useless, you just have to find out it’s place where it fits well

1 Like

Definitely not! It’s something I’ll never take off my team!

1 Like

I agree there, but based purely on the usefulness of the base ingredient alone, it’s up there.