Ludia Forums

What do you think the next Unique Championship will be? [Poll]

So after Quetzorion, what do you think will be after?

• Gemintitan
  • Trykosaurus
  • Thoradolosaur
  • Pterovexus
  • Stygidaryx
  • Monolorhino
  • Mammolania
  • Indoraptor
  • Diorajasaur
  • Erlidominus
  • Magnapyritor
  • Dracoceratosaurus
  • Grypolyth
  • Erlikospyx
  • Smilonemys
  • Spinoconstrictor
  • Touramoloch
  • Utahrinex

0 voters

And then which unique would you least want to see?

• Gemintitan
    • Trykosaurus
    • Thoradolosaur
    • Pterovexus
    • Stygidaryx
    • Monolorhino
    • Mammolania
    • Indoraptor
    • Diorajasaur
    • Erlidominus
    • Magnapyritor
    • Dracoceratosaurus
    • Grypolyth
    • Erlikospyx
    • Smilonemys
    • Spinoconstrictor
    • Touramoloch
    • Utahrinex

0 voters

For me, I would love a Smilonemys tournament the most(pretty close to unlocking) and I would least want Indoraptor.

Dio raja will be nice, its solid, not too op and her ingredient is little hard to find

5 Likes

I would love to see a Tuoramoloch championship just because it has become a must in most raid strats. The one I wouldn’t want to see is Indoraptor because he…nah, unfortunately she s*cks now :expressionless:

6 Likes

A raid creature for everyone is better than a pvp creature. Would love to see Tuora as well

4 Likes

Stuff like indoraptor, thor, and even grypolyth will never be featured thanks to not using exclusive DNA, but I’m not sure about guys like Dracocerato who’s components were ex-exclusive

1 Like

hmm, interesting input, and I now that I think about it, I agree.

While I agree with thor and Indo (Indo would be better because of rex DNA), grypo can be a bit annoying as there are so many epics now that it’s hard to find just one. I’ve only seen 1 edapho and no euclados or rexes since 2.0. While I was granted some grypos, it may not be the case for everyone else and grypo is not a bad choice. Plus, it’s still really good

2 Likes

Didn’t read the 2nd question carefully. It would be very weird if we wanted Thor or Indo as Championships haha

What would I want? Either Monolorhino or Tuora. I use MRhino but he’s underleveled, while Tuora is really useful for raids (@Qaw 's Mortem tactic)

yu guys know that indo helps with indo, tryko, indy, and erlidom right.

But Rex DNA is A- Given away for a LOT of events and B- No Exclusive DNA like Kentro

Ya, its just I’m greedy and want more. I use the sanctuaries for other dinos and don’t waste fips on rex so yeah.

Now that I think about it, @SonicNTGD if they did have an Indoraptor championship, wouldn’t they only have 3 creatures’ DNA? T Rex, Raptor, and Indoraptor. So maybe they would give away Indominus???

Those people with level 24 Indoms would be happy

1 Like

Yeees, or just twice as much raptor. My indom is only 23 and don’t have enough rex without wastin gthe dna to get him to 20.

1 Like

Now I’m voting for indo.

1 Like

Indo is already the “go-to” unique they feature for most special events. Mine is 28 just from darting alone and I stopped fusing for it at like 25. Id much rather have them go for some exclusive ones!

3 Likes

Why is Thor so hated??

Easy components, @IronCaptain

Knowing my luck it will be Tuora now that I’ve unlocked it

1 Like