What do you think will be buffed/nerfed in the next update?

As the title suggests, what existing creatures do you think will be buffed/nerfed in the next update?

Rexy will obviously be buffed :crazy_face:

10 Likes

appearance of Toro, or epic or legendary rarity skin for carnotaurus call Toro, the arrival of clan bases (a bit like in Pokémon Go), prevent loading bugs, (in short, avoid waiting for 66 million years to see your scorpios Rex gen 2) the appearance of a named triceratops (lady Margaret or Bakhita) so that there is a legendary triceratops (sorry, triceratops fan) Raid appearance to earn money (I am not aware if it already exists) and I think I have said everything.

2 Likes

I hope some old uniques such as tryko, magna.

1 Like

Aquatics.
:rofl: :joy: :smiling_face_with_tear: :cry: :sob:

I just really want them, OK!?

1 Like

Hopefully Erlidominus, tryko, magna, Smilonemys and perhaps utahrinex

7 Likes

I want these creatures to be buffed- Trykosaurus, Ardentismaxima, Utarinex, Magnapyritor, Tenontorex…

4 Likes

You’re joking right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hoping some old classics like Utahrinex,Thor,Tryko and Erlidom get some buffs

Bruh Thor just got buffed last update, how about Gemini, Dio, tryko, erlindom, Maxi and all old tyrant

2 Likes

Supposedly, according to what Ludia had said, there would be improvements to the old uniques, to balance them with the new uniques and the Apex.

2 Likes

Ludia promises on next update

Note: this is NOT my video, just pasted it here from IDGT 902’s forum page. All credit goes to IDGT902 and practicecat.

Summary

This guy has a whole channel if you wanna check it out

Quetzorion, Erlidom, and Smilonemys

2 Likes

17th Pterovexus buff

You tell me

Megalosuchus buff.
I will continue to hope, likely in vain.

Rexy is the one that has more chance. And probably it will make it useless
Maybe buffs others uniques

Rexy is truly overpowered.
Rexy with 20 attack boosts has a damage of around 3.3k, and this coupled with dominant roar is a nightmare.

Albertocevia

Buff Erlidominus and nerf rexy and albertocevia

1 Like