Ludia Forums

What do you want for 1.15 poll

Ok we will talk about creature being added.

• Cenozoics like Sid
  • Aquatics?
  • Dinosaurs
  • Permians
  • Small of Ceno, Dino, Perms

0 voters

Battling additions

• Fix champion Tournaments
  • Adding Tournaments
  • Co-op mode/ community bosses
  • New strikes
  • New campaign levels
  • New Arenas/ Arena changes

0 voters

Balance Changes/ Bugs

• Nerfing!
  • Buffing!
  • All of Above!
  • Niether
  • Aliance bugs
  • Home bugs
  • Battling bugs
  • Shop bugs
  • All bugs!

0 voters

New creature mechanic?

• Yes
  • No
  • Mabye
  • Undecided
  • Definitely

0 voters

Comment anything else for 1.15 you want to change like weekly events need reworking again…

1 Like

Would love more Permian, I want them to do more with the revenge ability.

2 Likes

I would love to see creatures that needs more attention, like Xenosmilus, Barsboldia, Platyhystrix, and Dinopithecus

Plain and simple. If the whole Indoraptor G2 and Procerathimimus thing isn’t fixed (somehow) next update, my review in the Google Play store is dropping to one. We have asked this for how many updates? Just giving you guys the heads-up.

1 Like

Can Ludia just spend the next update balancing the uniques and legendaries? I feel like the community would love if creatures like Stegod and Tragod became viable again. All people want is balance. And there’s such a huge back-catalog of creatures that it would be a step in the right direction towards making the arena fun again as opposed to “oh look, another juiced up Thor or Erlidom, I hope I only have to sacrifice one critter.”

But I’m sure they’ll cook up more exclusives to sell in incubators and more hard to obtain, extremely overpowered hybrids that will tip the balance of the arena further out of whack.

1 Like

If they didn’t add anything but fixed bugs I’d be thrilled.

4 Likes

I just want Sid from Ice Age so I can have the whole gang

1 Like

Fixing the connectivity issues. I don’t care(I do but whatever) about other bugs. The damm connectivity issues are my gripe with game! AHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Oh my. Things have gotten serious now.

1 Like

My 1.15 grocery list is:

• Nerf prorat.
  • balance Moth
  • tweak Gemini
  • buff diloboa and constrictor
  • co-op bosses
  • all the bug fixes
  • attainable championship goals for worthwhile unique rewards
  • Superhybrids for the long time veteran hybrids
  • Mix of new Permians and dinos that are not exclusive
4 Likes

It’s just that I decided today to step in the arena. BIG MISTAKE. I lost five battles for every win. And it wasn’t because of strategy. (Well, maybe near the end when I stopped trying.) But it was for level 27 boosted Indoraptors ripping through aviary. The arena was never my favorite part of the game, but it’s worse than ever, and every call for nerfs on the two most broken creatures in the games is met with…

2 Likes

To be very honest, the reason I’m coming back to the game the most now is the variety in f creatures and that they use augmented reality. My kids and I LOVE to make videos of us running around with the dinosaurs.

That’s why my priority for a future update is more dinosaurs and new animations. I’d love to see animations like:

Running
Walking
Sleeping/snoozing
Interactions with other creatures
Parental interactions

As for the dinosaurs I want to see added, I got a few:

Ceratopsians
-Styracosaurus
-Zuniceratops
-Protoceratops
-Centrosaurus
-Torosaurus
-Pentaceratops
-Kosmoceratops

Tyrannosaurs
-Albertosaurus
-Daspletosaurus
-Nanuqsaurus
-Guanlong

Sauropods
-Dreadnoughtus
-Supersaurus
-Seismosaurus
-Sauroposeidon
-Saltosaurus
-Camarasaurus

Carcharodontosaurs
-Giganotosaurus
-Carcharodontosaurus
-Mapusaurus
-Siats

Others
-Torvosaurus
-Ceratosaurus
-Corythosaurus
-Lambeosaurus
-Hadrosaurus
-UPDATED Spinosaurus
-Dakotaraptor

Honestly, take out the game modes, tournaments, all that, and I would enjoy this app even more if we had a HUGE library of dinosaurs and different ways to interact with them!

1 Like

I would really love some more campaign levels because it is really and could be a great way to release a small amount of exclusive dna so maybe one level gives you 50 arctops or 50 scutosaurus

1 Like

I’d like the campaign mode to not limit you by dinosaur level. Let’s try and complete it regardless.

2 Likes

I want permians, cenozoics and dinosaurs! Just please make them balanced so older creatures will remain viable

1 Like

This. A mix of prehistoric creatures but a focus on the dinosaurs, pterosaurs and marine reptiles.

How about all the sanctuary exclusives get released into the wild or get put as arena exclusives. Ludia have done a good job of releasing new creatures into the wild so now old ones should come into the wild as well. That way, there is no excuse of “well this thing is difficult to level up so it should be busted”. Of course, uniques like Gemini can get 1 or 2 weaknesses and that’s fine.

I would also like some forgotten creatures to make a comeback. Not like super busted, but on the correct level.

They should also add more 2x and 3x tournaments to actually make tier 10 possible

1 Like

At least 11 new creatures…like they used to…6 new global spawn(please some dinos) and 5 hybrids…

1 Like

Agreed. We don’t get enough new creatures each update anymore.

Thats for me is a big problem…My main goal is to unlock the dinos…this update with the tournament rewards i unlock the testacornibus and all the new very easy…until the next update i dont have any to create,something to look for

1 Like