What even is this?

I’m ticked off, I was battling this person and when I went to switch to my i-rex, my game completely spazzed out.
They took out my monomimus in the middle of swapping (you can see what is left of their i-rexs health on top) and when I tried to swap to my i-rex I couldn’t do anything. Nearly all of their dinos were nearly dead and I could of won it.
I don’t even know who this person is, all I see when I restarted my game was “opponent name”.

That’s weird. Luckily I haven’t had that happen to me.

I’ve actually stopped battling for the last week because this cr@p was happening to me constantly… Just another glitch in the wall…….

That has happened to me too although, to be fair, I think only twice in the hundreds of battles fought.

Haven’t experienced this issue. The only Arena issue (and it applies to the strike events to a lesser degree) is that it times out before letting me choose my first dinosaur and I’m forced to take the left hand one regardless. It’s been that way since the 1.4 update.

Had a lot of similar issues either winning 2 to 1 or on a guaranteed win 2 to 2 and the opponents last Dino is an almost dead swap out from earlier And opponent wins comes up on my screen had it happen to me a couple of times the other night don’t mind losing fair and square but very frustrating when it’s something like that and your trying to get your incubators

Same here had this too!

Hey, @Asta, we think we know what the problem is but we would need to confirm it in your account. Could you reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so we can find you in our system more quickly? If you could also include any screenshots you might have that would also really help us out! Thanks.

is the problem a secret?
and isn’t OPPONENTNAME a bot?

2 Likes