What got you to play JWTG?

What got you to play JWTG, and what do you like about this game ?

Personally for me dinosaurs, though nowadays I don’t play that much, just doing brief checks here and there. Been more into Alive lately, though I hope to get back into the game again ( it all started with it not working with Internet so I decided to focus into Alive instead )

2 Likes

I got into it during 2016-2017 and stopped playing during 2018 but returned during 2021 but lost all my progress (i have my support key number so i’ll get it back)
I got into it because of basically dinosaurs and like it because dinosaurs. (yeah not much but eh)

2 Likes

I got started playing Jurassic World The Game when The Gaming Beaver started because I thought it was a cool game, but then I lost all of my progress as I was about to get a Spinoraptor, which was strong back in the old days. I haven’t play again until last year and now I’m even further than last time with an Indomimus Rex, which is useless now.

Anyways, my favorite thing about this game is the dinosaurs, of course, and the hybrids. And I also love to fight with my dinosaurs, but almost everyone will agree because that why some of us still play.

3 Likes

My mom actually told me, and I started playing about a month after the release of the game back in 2015.

I personally like how it isn’t a huge time commitment, which is why I never got into Alive, or any of the PC games. I do like PC gaming, but never got into the JW Evolution games due to said time commitments.

As for why I keep playing, a few reasons. I do like how this game has evolved throughout the years, always keeping it interesting. I also keep playing for the new dinos and hybrids. Sure, I do have some personal goals like a Glynthorax army, and getting every base/tourney dino to L40, but all of that is really just stuff to keep me busy, so I don’t become bored of the game.

Above all, I love the diversity of creatures in this game. I am a JP/JW fan, not really into paleontology, so it’s really neat seeing all the different sub-species of dinos. That’s why I enjoy Hybrids over basic dinos.

But as a vet player, I’ve been playing nonstop since it’s release, with the only break I ever took being a 3 mo break when my phone broke back in 2018. But outside of that I’ve seen it all, from when Trex was the most powerful dino in the game, to the first tournament (Mosasaurs), to the Ostaposaur-baby being added, to when the trade harbor was released, to the addition of the raffles.

Fun fact: a reason why I love Ostaposaur so much is because she was added 10 days after my 17th birthday. She was always my second in command until I created my army of them, in which now they take up my top 9 spots in my roster.

7 Likes

I was introduced to it by a friend of my brother

1 Like

Years ago, I was randomly scrolling through apps, and found JWTG. I then decided to play but then quit at level 18. I then came back to play it again since I had watched TheGamingBeaver. I then deleted the game at level 34 since I was bored. And from last year, I had come back to play this game on the account I use now.

2 Likes

Ever since I was a child I had a real interest in dinosaurs so I remember when my aunt had a tablet and she let me download a game so I searched “dinosaur games” and some where there I saw Jurassic World: The Game and I downloaded it right away not even thinking that this game also works with the creators of the JW franchise. I played for a few months until I got Indominus Rex and after that I just forgot about jwtg. I downloaded jwtg in my own tablet a couple years later.

I like this game because:

1. The tutorial was really good and it was really easy to understand and master.
  2. It’s about dinosaurs duh.
  3. All my favorite dinos are here and looking good.
  4. Easy to win battles(well in the early game anyways).
  5. Ludia support does their job properly(based on my experience).
  6. Really nice simulation game, the fact that you can build your own park, put buildings, decorations, paddocks, statues etc is really cool imo.
3 Likes

First played the game soon after it came out. I found the game after i saw some videos of James Beaver as well. (I don’t remember the year, but i was a lot yonger :wink: .) Sadly i was a poor student and could not afforde a smartphone strong enough to play the game. Also we had no WIFI at home and mobile data was expensive back then. So i stoped playing the game.

I forgot about the game for a long time and never thought of it again. At the end of the last year i found the Camp Cretatious Series on Netflix. The series brought me back to dinosaurs. I searched for a dinosaur game in my app store and found the game again.

SInce i have now a job with good income, a reasonable smartphone, WIFI at home and mobile data is a lot more affordable, i started playing again. Even my old account was still there since i connected it to Facebook years ago. (I had not much, Best was T-Rex lvl 10.) And after around a month i even bought me into VIP for a year (money is no problem anymore :wink: ,)

I love dinosaurs.
I love maths (there is good maths in the game).
I love the progression in the game.
I love the simple battlemechanic (not simple enough to be boring).
Sometimes i even dream about the game :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wow you love maths. I sometimes find maths difficult and hard to master but with sufficient training yea its possible.

I got into it because I watched beaver do it once and I thought it looked cool. I quit in 2018 but got back on in 2021

2 Likes

I was a big player of JPB and when i saw Beaver play it, i had to follow his footsteps.

2 Likes

Ya gotta factor in the block :wink:

1 Like

I stumbled across The gaming beavers playthough and thought it looked cool.

2 Likes

So we all watch and follow The Gaming Beaver?

1 Like

I love dinosaurs and animals, nature and always that God have created, just thinking about these animals and behaviors is just amazing. This game reproduces this animals like the movies and keep live our imagination about. I just love the designs of almost all animals lvl 40 of this game, the designers are amazing, I like this point too a lot. And Ludia in my opinion is a very friendly company, I’m a gamer that played a lot of games, but I’ve never seen a company gives so many packs or things all day like this company. Ludia have my respect and because that I always keep my vip contribution, for me, us and keep alive our game. If we had packs in another games, we will need to play a tournament to try to get a dinosaur in a pack that the last card could be only 1% or less to give our dino, like many games have this porcents to give something rare. Just giving an example about what is my opinion about pay to win. I need to study more English to give a better opinion about what I think about, but just repeating, I love this game, designs, creativity, and my big respect to Ludia they are amazing…and this forum very respectfully too…so… Ludia where my Super Anphibian Hybrid?:joy:

1 Like

And I keep playing because I’m playing this game for almost three years a half, maybe more 6 months or less to complete all animals lvl 40, so my goal I’m almost reaching​:pray::fire::star_struck:

1 Like

I played JPB way back

1 Like

The main reason I started playing JW was because Jurassic Park finally went offline!
I did try JW once, but found the constant push for VIP a bit intrusive so I went back to Jurassic Park.

One fine day, Jurassic Park stopped and I had to get my dinosaur fix from somewhere, so I tried JW again.
It took a bit of adjustment, but the far superior graphics and the basic gameplay of collecting and evolving dinosaurs really appealed to me - enough to spring for the VIP subscription.

The game offers a lot and I can play it at my pace, which is nice.

2 Likes