What happened ludua

I lost again again again and again (14 lost )

Sounds like you didn’t plan well or need to power up your team. What are you running? Maybe we can help so try 15 goes better.

1 Like

This is funny because I feel like I could play all day Sunday and never lose a game. Sunday daytime is looking 90% wins. Weekdays at 5pm are like 30% wins.

1 Like

I’m right there with you. I feel any time I make any sort of progress in the arena. I hit a wall and hit it hard. Losing 10-15 in a row before I get one win. When you have three opey slots you go 3 and 30. Or even 3-45. It’s getting kind of old. Feeling like deleting the app and not coming back if I’m going to repeatedly get slaughtered.

3 Likes

Idk what happen to Ludia did they change their name to Ludua? :grin:
Sorry I couldn’t resist, but I do understand the dilemma I think the official name for it RNGDICULOUS!

1 Like

Is it important ?? Ludia or ludua or lidia or lidua ?

I decided to try out an epic scent …
Got 3 koolasuchus

@Ned

2 Likes

Just wait for the Koola meta …

1 Like

Nope I right now however you wanna spell it, it all means the same thing RNGDICULOUS battles looses…

Funny looking dino, but it has a great move set. I’m hoping we’ll get a Koolasuchus hybrid in the future @Hersh!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Ned.

I decided to test a theory that epic scents are not equally representative to produce epics at the same rate.

Test: pop another scent in another location at another time.

Results:

image image

2 Likes

Ouch … what are the odds? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my God Hersh you are so lucky!!!

2 Likes

Not as lucky as me when I opened my 24hr incubator this morning :relaxed:

image image

3 Likes

Y’all making me hold back from opening mine that’s been there for already 2 weeks😂

1 Like

ouch, hurts my soul to look at that…

hold back why?
think of all the concavenator dna you could get :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t need that much cons come to me. At least gimme some "pro"ceratosaur to make me look better😂

When is the fix all update coming, before the RNGDICULOUS crashes the game…

I get straight 3 Concovenators. :face_vomiting: