What happened to alliance rewards

I think we can all calm down for a second :sweat_smile: and let them actually reply.

1 Like

Yeah I think they’re pretty busy merging and closing threads about this.

Pinging the forum mods isn’t really going to do much in the long run. Considering all they can do is pass messages along to Ludia who apparently doesn’t work weekends.

Yes I’m upset too for the record.

Another simple day in JWA.:thinking:

Yes also happened on me.

1 Like

@hardaport exactly

Yes you are right.
Forum mods can’t promise you any bug would be fixed or not. They could only pass these info to developers.
That’s all I learned recently.:grinning:

Same here everything just reset. Should have had 1 day left, and didnt receive any of the rewards

It just reset to 8 days left and 0 rewards.

Please don’t say I’ve been doing battles for nothing for the past 6 hours to reach next level. Please. Only few members of ours did over 300 fights this night.

After spinning a drop…my status has changed again…I could now claim the 1 incubator for Defense but now everything else is frozen/locked(not resetted) and has partially disappeared…

Don’t worry about it, I’m sure lots of players have done, are doing and will do that like there’s no tomorrow =D

1 Like

Ohh, your whole alliance worked hard to complete missions this week??

21 Likes

The chaos in here is pretty funny tbh. Some of u act like uve never seen a glitch before… suprising since jwa is full of them :thinking:

5 Likes

With alliance missions being brand new there was likely to be bugs. I’m the alliance leader and we have the same issues as everyone else. Ludia has a good track record for compensations and fixing mistakes like this. Let’s wait and see

5 Likes

Humor to forget the pain

1 Like

Has everyone checked their internet connection?

Couldn’t resist…

7 Likes

We did. They will fix it or compensate us

Did you try turning it off then on again? Hahaha

3 Likes

Don’t forget…restart your device

2 Likes

The same happened to mine and I got the reward earlier( we still had 1 day left), but I only got the DNA from one of them, weird as heck.