What happened to the event supply drops?

Hi all,
I am only seeing like 1/5th of event supply drops compared to previous events…are you also seeing significantly reduced event supply drops? I guess i will not be using all 48 attemps on a velociraptor because of this :frowning:.

1 Like

Same here.

The first screenshot is from last week’s common days, the second one is this week’s:

The difference is actually ridiculous.

1 Like

Yeah its weird: i went hunting yesterday for 2 hours and covered a large area going through all local regions and it seems to be same everywere.

1 Like

I too went all over my town and the difference between this week and last week is so stark. Seems like the event drops got nerfed hard.

1 Like

Ouch - and can’t even blame it on strike towers …

1 Like

I really hate this when there are 4x commons with 48 attempts (especially when you need only 1 to 2 of them) and 2 days only. Actually less than 48 hours (as they don’t spawn during first hour)

2 Likes

I see the same amount of green supply drops, but maybe the problem in these days is that there are 3 strike events that sadly can eat the green SDs. Also the green SDs move daily so I experience that I need to change my path back from work to find them, and some days a part of the city is completely devoid.

Yup event drops have been diminished ever since 1.4 was released.

I mean 1.4 has introduced so many bugs, glitches and issues, all for what? Flyers. Meh can we go back to 1.3.

2 Likes

Same here… They removed nearly all additional ones they created. It’s really upsetting they make this game almost impossible to play. It’s really demotivating. How can we dart 48 dinos with 3 or 4 green supply drops? Crazy. :frowning:

2 Likes

The drop station beside my home was removed, but more importantly the majority of parks have their green stops replaced by regular stops or removed all together.

1 Like

It is same here. Because of the Strike Event there are less green Event drops. My observation from the past 3 weeks is that 2/3 of the green event drops are gone and replaced mostly by Strike event drops and sometimes ordinary supply drops.

2 Likes

Right now I see 44 supply drops and only 3 of them are event supply drops. This sucks.

1 Like

I see nine event drops with Epic dinos around my house. Will see how many of them become strike towers through this weekend.

1 Like

Wow you are 1 of the very few lucky ones. I see 43 drops and only 2 are green event drops. Ludia has killed these events for me and many players…especially now that winter is near and many dont walk as much anymore. Epic events like this weekend will be difficult to use all tries on sinocera and anky :-(. Luckily i still have Clash Royale, which i m playing more now than JW alive, as the latte4 is slowly dying. Perhaps there will be a small revival with 1.5 update…but the way they are doing now…its not good

Green supply drops have diminished and those that remain primarily feature Stegoceratops. Suspected this would happen, as many people, myself included, were hoping on darting Sinoceratops and Ankylosaurus…

This is what i see this very moment around my house, 180 degrees around.

First and second pic are misplaced with each other but otherwise you should be able to see that at the right edge of each pic is the left edge of the next one

@Sheri you are lucky with that near your house. I spent a solid 2 hours walking this weekend to find enough green drops, OK at 7°C, but will not be much fun when temperature below freezing(and when snow & ice walk will be a lit slower)

2 Likes

I walked the first 6 hrs of the epic event dinos, and encountered 29 drops in the 1hr walk around my town. But as expected, half the drops turned into strike towers 24hrs later; but thats ok, have 2 more attempts left which allowed me to lvl Sino to 15, get Utasino and halfway through creating Allosino.