Ludia Forums

What if we got merchandise for JWA?

As much as I’ve lost interest in playing the game due to its pretty broken state (ahem statboosts and matchmaking) I still love the game for its creatures. Infact I’d be happy to have one of the creatures sit on my desk physically in the form of merchandise such as a plushie!
The work put into designing the creatures is fantastic (for the most part) and being able to appreciate these designs in the form of merch would be fantastic

4 Likes

We need this

3 Likes

I agree
Plushies and action figures maybe
maybe ask Lego for some figures

4 Likes

Fantastic idea allosino. I need an amargoceph plushie

1 Like

A fluffy Lord Lythronax would be nice. And a Kapro plushie.

1 Like

Pokefodder got a JWA baseball cap from Ludia.

Merchandise for the game would be something I’d buy. JWA T-shirts and caps, definitely.

1 Like

Again, I would very gladly buy some merchandise for my beloved Christmas Ostrich (Procerathomimus). Especially if it used my nickname for her! Not that I’d really expect merchandise to use my particular nickname, seeing as how Yoshi is a way more common nickname for her. lol

3 Likes

With a christmas’s hat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t buy apparel, I’ll admit - I can make that myself. Figures and/or plush toys of the hybrids? I’m in.

I know someone was trying to extract the models from this game not too long ago, hoping to 3D print them.

1 Like

models, plushies and perhaps apparel. i’d like something i can display from franchises i like. I got room for 1 more shelf full of stuff.

1 Like

Spinoconstrictor Plushie please

2 Likes