What is a good unique raider besides Thor or Pthops?

I found myself way too invested on Pthops and get in a confused mess with the lobby whenever a stronger Pthops is being used. What would be a good one to invest on besides Thor since she is found everywhere already?

1 Like

Skoona is good too since he has two group attacks

1 Like

toura
ref
Bax (very specific strats)

poucan
tryo
indo 2
dio
gem
skoola
ardent
and the occaional M rhino

4 Likes

What’s the minimum attack to make her effective in them?

Skoona is okay in a raid. More of a pvp dino. Gemini is the better option with it’s group invincibility shields. And it’s shield breaker is also a dodge/ cloak remover. Skoona only shields itself.

Toura.
rhino for andrewtops raids.
Dio is used alot.
Tryostronix.
Troodoboa sometimes.
Indoraptor g2

5 Likes

Tuoramoloch definitely
Dio and Gemi are also good

2 Likes

Tuora, dio, geminititan, Tenontorex (sometimes), maxima can sub for skoona is most strats

3 Likes

Diloracheirus is also a useful alternative, and there are strats using it.

Same for Indoraptor Gen 2, so long as it’s paired with either Parasauthops or Diloracheirus.

3 Likes

Toura is your best bet for sure if it’s only for raiding.

3 Likes

Tuora is probably the most used Unique for raids, followed up by Thor.

1 Like

Adds another Tuora to the list :laughing:

But in all seriousness I think it’s used in almost every apex and unique strat.

I think Gemini and Ardent are also pretty useful too. (And even then, they’re handy for strike towers)

2 Likes

In my opinion, must haves will be a 2k Tuora, +4.2k hp Tryo (though the arrival of mortem invalidates tryo nowadays for attack boost) & >1.5k Gem - as many of the raiders won’t have these.

Most of the people have boosted their parasauthops, for the swap-in attack, so people who don’t have tuora will use it mostly in raids (maybe along with creatures using mutual fury). Almost all have Skoona now, and base (21+) works fine in many strats - so people who don’t have big dinos will use it mostly, though you have it at high level.

1 Like

Indotaurus?

1 Like

It’s more of a PvP dino, than raids.
Although, i’ve seen a strat for mortem with 2 boosted indos.

3 Likes