Ludia Forums

What is best to spend dino bucks on?

What is the best thing to spend dino bucks on?

First time around I bought a Rare incubator because DNA was what I needed.
Second time around I bought 25000 coins because I needed to evolve a couple and didn’t have enough.

Definitely coins. What for a sale on coins, you’ll thank me later

I wait for the coin sale. You can never have enough coins. The incubators are expensive and you’ll probably be disappointed with what you get.

Agreed: coin sale. But a well planed epic or rare scent can be helpfull as well.

1 Like

boosts… always boosts…

oh… wait…

2 Likes

Coins normally, and yes, wait for a sale if possible (just be careful you don’t pocket spend those bucks); that said I am waiting to see how they “fix” the boost system before investing bucks or coins. If the upper arenas stay as broken as they are now with over boosted teams running rampage then I will probably abandon my top team, stay lower down and level up my mid-range creatures.

Used to be coins. As levels get high rare scents and boosts.

1 Like

Oh I forgot. Since my game lags so bad now here’s how I spent mine yesterday.

I was in a battle and was kicked out and I tried to go back in but it wouldn’t work. So I tried changing tabs to my alliance screen. Well I accidentally tapped my 8 hour incubator. Tried to tap out of it and thought I did only to find out I spent 80 hard cash to open it.

#pissed

Oh I forgot. Since my game lags so bad now here’s how I spent mine yesterday.

I was in a battle and was kicked out and I tried to go back in but it wouldn’t work. So I tried changing tabs to my alliance screen. Well I accidentally tapped my 8 hour incubator. Tried to tap out of it and thought I did only to find out I spent 80 hard cash to open it.

Thanks old phone and large 1.7 update.

#NotHappy

Currently?
Wait for boost sales or sit on the cash till Ludia decides where they want to go with them.

1 Like

I just started playing. Right now I can get 25000 coins for 500 hard cash.
What kind of deal do you get during a sale, and how often do sales occur?

I think it was a 30% sale or increase in coins. I forgot. Coin sales are what I use my bucks on. Only have had one though.

In the past I opened a few incubators early to get daily missions before they made the goals easier.

1 Like