Ludia Forums

What is going on with the best players?🤔

Did they get tired of using Unique Creatures?:joy:

2 Likes

the level 30 monomimus tho :eyes:

8 Likes

They just chosen to hide their pvp teams and show the teams for the friendlies. I did the same.

9 Likes

This is a very smart thing! :hushed:

1 Like

You might be seeing what they use in friendly battles. That’s what mine shows.

2 Likes

Yeah. It doesn’t seem that you can choose what to show. It shows your friendly battle team by default, unless you haven’t set a friendly battle team.

2 Likes

I figured out how to do this trick, it’s easy :laughing:

1- Go in “collection”

2- As a team put “friendly”

3- Battle in arena normally

4- Go in profile,“the friendly battle” team will appear!

2 Likes

I’m not a top player so I have no interest in hiding my team. In fact I freely shared it in here when The Rat had swap-in rampage, as I wanted to help other people design a team that could withstand rat attacks.

I would love to have a level 30 Utasinoraptor, Carnotarkus, Indom, Monomimus, and Ardentismaxima like they do though! :muscle:

3 Likes

Wow! All those irrelevant 30s! Now I want to see the collections of the top 25 players, how many 30s do they possibly have? :star_struck::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey DPG members, I just wanted to confirm that the game is currently displaying the contextual Friendly Battle teams instead of their standard PVP contextual teams. That said, our team has already been made aware of this issue and they’re working on a fix.

9 Likes

@John Thank you.
For a person like me who loves to do metrics this has annoyed me like crazy.

3 Likes

You may be seeing their team for friendlies

1 Like

Lovely, I would much rather see people’s in arena team.

3 Likes

Agreed. It makes much more sense to see their PVP team, since they show up on your recently PVP fought list.

3 Likes

Actually I think being able to hide your team could be a good thing, makes it more of a challenge not being able to research your surrounding opponents.

I also think it would help players choose their own teams and not look at the top 50 and copy their team.

More variety in arena perhaps?

3 Likes

i mean everyone uses the same PvP team anyways, so it’s really not a mystery.

most top clash royale players change their team to a decoy team while they aren’t battling to not give away what they use in the arena. and change it to the real one when they battle.

Knowing what they have in their lineup isn’t as interesting as seeing the boost distribution of that lineup.

Now we can see the stats.in those teams.

Yep, I’d also rather see the ladder team. Glad they are working on a fix.

That was the point of my post.