What is happening in Sorna?

I was at 3900 trophies just a couple of days ago. Now I’m all the way down to 3650 (barely), and I’ve faced 3 indoraptors this morning. I had not faced any prior to today. So 3600 is the new 4k? If that is the case I’m really not getting out of here.

1 Like

Im at 3.1k atm without any legendary dinos…
But i also start facing an increased number of Irex (irexis?irexn? Idk :D)
I think the last 3 weeks of velos and 2 weeks of Trex pushed Irex and Indo for a lot of players.

1 Like

Yep. And after tomorrow many will focus on getting them as they now see that goal within reach. Both dinos will likely be pretty pervasive through many levels of the arena

2 Likes

I was stuck in sorna for months thinking i was never gonna get get up to the ruins but “and I know it’s been said a million times” just keep grinding for dna and coin and upgrade you’re pack and eventually you’ll get out of there . I got out then went back and forth for a week or so but eventually you’ll find you’re settled in the ruins then the grind starts again to get to Lockwood at the moment I’m just trying to get over the 4500 mark and stabilise there or there abouts . Good luck

1 Like

I know…I was just having a frustrating morning.
It’s just crazy seeing all the Indoraptors. I was able to level up my Gorgosuchus, Allosaurus, and Pyrrirtator recently. One level each made all the difference. I just hope we get some good event dinos. I need anky and sino badly.

1 Like

Yeah the first time I faced an indo was terrifying it just chomped it’s way through my entire pack . I’ll be honest I never got out of sorna till I got mine I feel like it made all the difference having if cos it’s such a monster

Still working on mine. It’s been a slow go.

I still have some Halloween scents I’m going to do tonight to try and get more raptor. Problem is I really can’t get out and hunt at night as I would like to. So I rely on scents for now. Unless I get lucky and see a rare day raptor

I’ve actually held my own against the ones I did face, so that was encouraging. They weren’t complete blowouts. I almost won one of them. Came down to RNG unfortunately and my IRex forgot how to hide haha.

1 Like

I actually broke through 4k without facing an indoraptor. But that was a month ago. Now I see indos fairly frequent in the 3900-4200 area. Slowing and stunning have been working best for me. Anything to get the next free hit.

Faced one and didn’t know how to beat it but now i could slay them easy

Monosegatops is a really good one to use against the indo slowing stun then nullifying usually deals with them as long as you get the stun but rng is as always the clincher

1 Like

You have to run to stand still …

To add to what @Glasgowpaddy just said, if you don’t have a Monostego yet, try to work on your Tanycolagreus - great against any of the cloakers and faster than anything but original Velociraptor. I know a lot of people don’t want to evolve it right now in case there’s a hybrid on the way but if you have no other Indo counters it’s really going to help you if you keep coming up against them.

1 Like

Whos in your team? Im stuck in the 3700 range since august and been improving my team but i cant break that barrier

I would advise patience right now as we wait to see what a likely update may bring. It shouldn’t be a long wait and there is no tournament so no reason to sweat wins and losses enough to spend right now.

1 Like

That’s fair! I was just mentioning it because a few people in this thread were saying about coming up against Indoraptors in Sorna, and Tany is so common and has been in so many events frequently that people might have more DNA for her than they think, and she could be an asset to anyone who wants to give her a try. But I was definitely thinking here and now rather than in the future and you’re right about that!

1 Like

I’ve got my Tany at a 16. I thought about leveling since I have a ton of DNA but I’m going to wait because I think a hybrid with that would be awesome.

It would! I think I saw in another thread that you have Monomimus anyway and she’s a great Indo counter too!

I do have it. I find my Monosteg a better counter. Both are at 17 and Mimus is still a little weak at that level. Need to get into ruins to get more Galli DNA!

2 Likes

This is mine