Ludia Forums

What is it with glowing para

I am not complaint that it’s not nice but why is it so special if you like the idea of glowing Dino’s that make other creatures maybe a brach who are your thoughts I would like to hear them

I don’t know, but it is possible they wanted to incorporate glowing algae into it somehow, and the JP Para is semiaquatic so…
I found it reminiscent of the Flightmare from the HttyD franchise.

3 Likes

It’s from the new Camp Cretaceous animated series.

3 Likes

I know but why him I could be toro

You could ask that question about any of them, what is the point in asking why Para? No-one has the answer to the question.

1 Like

But we saw Toro (or at least one Carnotaurus) in Fallen Kingdom, and it certainly wasn’t glowing there, so that doesn’t seem likely.
Going by that logic, they couldn’t have made any of the Fallen Kingdom dinos bioluminescent, because they weren’t glowing in the movie.

Parasaurolophus wasn’t in JW:FK so it was a good candidate. I suppose they could have considered Pachycephalosaurus too, but I think Para just looks better glowing than Pachy. Bioluminescence is also generally associated with aquatic vertebrates, so Para fits better on that count too.

1 Like

Could be as simple, as somebody said already, that probably each Apex will be a different color… Mortem is red and Lux was needing a particular color that would stand out from the crowd…

1 Like

We’re talking about why Parasaurolophus was chosen to be bioluminescent in the first place, over the other JW dinosaurs. Hadros Lux is probably bioluminescent as a reference to it.

1 Like

Ya I think that’s the most likely answer

She was in Fallen Kingdom. You can see her in the lockdown and when they escape.

1 Like

Yea i saw it at lockdown when it escape

i have no idea what you are talking about so i’m gonna say that para was enlightened

1 Like

Ah, my bad, disregard that comment then.

1 Like

I thought it was cool. They probably didn’t engineer all of them that way. It was probably only the ones on that specific attraction as it added to that part of the tour.

2 Likes