Ludia Forums

"What is Refrenantem?" Suggestion

• INTRODUCTION
    an Age ago! There was an Datamine says there would be an Apexes Boss called Refrenantem! Until now…there nothing with that name. So this is the place to talking about what kind of Boss it is could be! a Crocodile? an Mobile Tankylosaur? a Raptor or an Rhinos? Or even a Snek? Let’s findout!

• What the heck is REFRENANTEM ?
    Translates from Latinh, Refrenantem’s neariest mean are Rush. That’s all clue i have on the Creatures.

• MY CONCEPT
    Somehow! I feel it is would be a Snake boss with the word “Rush”! Idk why…but here my concept of it:

• See Also
    Someother ideas i would like you to opinion!
    tải xuống (18) tải xuống (14) tải xuống (17)

1 Like

My guess is that Refrenantem with what ever it is it’s going to be fierce so that there are two fierce apex two resilient apex and with the addition of the eagle two cunning apex

2 Likes

either a snake or a crocodilian. more than likely a snake, but the habitat is wetlands and a crocodilian would also fit.

2 Likes

I hope its a snek, because a snek apex would be awesome! :snake: :snake: :snake:

3 Likes

Yes!

10 ChArt

2 Likes

I agree with all of u who hope its a snek, if it is I would be so happy

4 Likes

If it really a snek? Would u rather its looos like u or Ourroborous boss from JWTG? I’ll prefer something new but looks like Spinoboa would better!

1 Like

I don’t really care, as long as its a snek I’m happy! even if they make it look like a sand boa, I won’t complain, that would just make it funnier for me

1 Like

snake. but… like the dragon snake with glowy bumps or very iridescent scale coloration.

2 Likes

An idea I had.

I’m hoping this new apex isn’t cunning so I decided to make it cunning instead. I just don’t want a third resilient apex.

3 Likes

this thing?
images

1 Like

dragon snakes look like this:

can easily make those bumps more prominent and glowy.

and this was an idea for scale coloring if the above wasn’t an option.

3 Likes

ohhh yes the white lipped python! beutiful snek
and I’ve never heard or seen a dragon snake… so thank u for letting me know about that thing
yeah a snake boss like these two would be cool idea, would be even more amazing if the scales actually changed color while moving but not sure about how that would work
and it would be cool if this boss had characteristics from both the JWtG boss and myself as well as some characteristics from modern snakes too, like the ones you just showcased

1 Like

beautiful animal. but incredibly hard to keep in captivity. from the sources i’ve looked at they don’t survive long and even professional breeders and reptile experts have trouble keeping them.

2 Likes

It would be pretty cool if Refrenantem was a Fierce class snake (not Fierce-Resilient like Spinoconstrictor, no offense), and it would even the Apexes quite nicely: 2 Resilients, 2 Fierce, and 2 Cunnings with the addition of Haast Maxima! (Or whatever it’s name is)

Fierce-Resilient?
do u mean fierce-cunning? lol
only resilient snakes are both og boas and I think majundaboa

1 Like

I thought Spinoconstrictor was a Fierce-resilient, sorry. (I don’t have it in my collection yet so I don’t know it’s stats to well. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

its ok hahaha, yeah dilophoboa is just cunning I think and I am fierce-cunning, and so everything else is resilient, but I think majundaboa is fierce-resil, not too sure…

1 Like

majundaboa is in fact a full Resilient, so currently Spinoconstrictor is the only Snake in the game that is part Fierce

Hey guys I have make a Haast Eagle boss! But just ran out of name ideas :joy::joy::joy:
tải xuống (10)

5 Likes