Ludia Forums

What is the best dino for arena?

Because I want to know what is the best dino for arena in 2.0 it can help me to make team for pvp

There is no single best dino. All depends on what the opponent dinos are.

2 Likes

Maxima, tryko, dioraja for starters seem to be a must for the current arena.

1 Like

Maxima. Ten characters

1 Like

Thylacotator is the best bang for your buck. It’s also a bit more versatile, and it beats most if not all of the creatures people are going to mention here.

1 Like

Also, I have a feeling that mortem rex will be a major team asset once people start using him in the arena. All those resistances he has and that 2k damage make him better than most uniques.

1 Like

Just something to consider for the future.

2 Likes

But now not have people unlock it

Have any legendary is best for arena?

Pho now can one-shot creatures who have 3000 HP, monolometrodon seems be a baby mags and alloraptor does a lot of damage… I believe those are best legendaries…

1 Like

The arena has been smashed in 2.0, so it is a start again and learn. There are some standout dinos Maxima is just OP beyond all need, tryko & dio are great. But until it all settles down it is a little tough to say out and out. I think it is a big shame that the group raid moves are not group in PvP that would make more dinos relevant.

But whilst we keep see 145 thors and trykos in the arena it is pretty much pointless and only useful for incubators. Dropping lower than you have ever been despite running a top team and constantly getting beat by pathetic hyper boosting … means there is no point making a balanced team for the arena. Have a nice balanced team, meet 1 hyper boosted maxima and you lose 0-3…great, waste of time and a waste of boost and DNA. The balance of the game is completely driven by poops putting, for example, 20 speed boosts on a tryko, as now no balanced team speedster can even make a move.

Sorry for the rant but the arena is currently a joke.