What is the best way to get DNA?

I just got my first Legendary Hybrid (it was the Indominus Rex) and the first thing I checked was how much DNA it would cost to get another one. It costs 29,400 DNA. I am relatively new to the game (level 10 Indo Rex best dino) so for me, 29,400 DNA is a lot. Can people give me some tips of ways to get DNA quickly? Also, I’m level 56 and I know about the trade harbor. Thanks!

3 Likes

lvl 56 is…new
I fail to see that logic

2 Likes

@TBNRdoodler the best people to ask is @Mr_Nobody_cares and @Aether_12 and @Sionsith and @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

How’s your coin production?

Edit: I ask because it’s easy to buy common mods with coins. Then you can play modded PVP. Also, can you buy AFs yet? If yes, make sure have them in your market for trades. If you can make a lot of coins, you can trade coins for dinos. Then trade them for DNA.

2 Likes

My coin production is pretty good, about 1 million a day. I never thought about modded PVP, I’ll try that. And then, what are AFs?

2 Likes

@anon28420136 I said relatively new because I don’t have any dino’s that do more that a couple hundred damage and only two (Indo Rex and Eolambia) that have more than 1,000 hp. Also, the only reason I am such a high level is because I specifically targeted doing the tasks for the longest time.

2 Likes

What threads have you read on the forum yet in relation to this question?

3 Likes

Not really any. Why? Are there some good ones?

2 Likes

@TBNRdoodler yes I have one that’s called best way to get DNA fast and easy

1 Like

If your going to be buying hybrids make sure that you buy them on wednesdays hybrid discount for non vip players, that’s 15 percent off so can save you a lot of dna in the long run

If you search spreadsheet on the forums and find one made by mary Jo you can find the discount times but also other useful information that will help you out

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I took a look at your thread @Ironman4life and that seems to have a lot of good tips. And @Aether_12, is the spreadsheet a google spreadsheet?

2 Likes

Yes it is…

2 Likes

Ok then I found it. Most impressive. I wonder how long it took him to make that…

2 Likes

One more thing, what are AFs. I noticed @Bandeezee mentioned them and I asked him about them but I don’t think he saw that. Can anyone help me?

2 Likes

AF stand for Apatosaurus Fossils, they are a decoration in the game that you should store in your market as they bring great trades for you. For 1 AF, you can get any of the following trades; 600k to 1 million food, 1.5 million to 2 million coins, 300-400 DNA, and 300-500 DB or Dino Bucks.

2 Likes

Wow. How many coins do they cost to get?

2 Likes

About 1.2 million coins

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Just got a couple.

2 Likes

Well worth it for the cost, and they generate a good amount of XP since you are mostly likely going to buy a large amount of them over time

2 Likes

When you get a chance, look up a thread about increasing your coin production. The faster you can make coins, the less you have to worry about spending them (spend them on common mods, AFs, and when you get enough, coin to dino trades).

2 Likes