What is the friends limit,

I have some 50 friends now but I wish to have some more for raids can someone say what is the limit to have them in your list.

100, but try to keep around 90, because adding friends and removing them at around 100 can be quite glitchy.

1 Like

Thanks ProC, I am your regular viewer of your YouTube channel

1 Like

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the content!

Yes, I do enjoy :blush:

1 Like

We were trying out the anky, Indo gen 2, and insane gem and toura strat yesterday and dang it was hard to find a Gemini that good

1 Like

You found one yet? I always say to people if they can find their own friends they are free to ask me to help as long as I don’t have to force my friends into the situation, I’ve basically got the same level Gemini. :smiley:

1 Like

I have heard 100 as well, but it glitches out at 91.

I think it’s fair to keep it below 69 exactly because you do not use all your friends. And you don’t need to add any Alliance members.

The way I see it you have 19 friends that are close to you. 30 for Raids and 20 that are there because you may or may not be able to use them later be it for Raids or in your Alliance. They are risers. You should split friends up into categories. Or just have an All Raid friends list, but then you can keep it below 50.

I use 69 because it’s far enough away from 91 without touching 70, it’s also got that mental trick of ending in 9 and fooling the system’s consciousness into thinking it’s farther away than it actually is. You want a 10 point gap so use 1 point each and separate then space it by another stretch to double your divide with contaminated entry points. Gives you 22.

But yes… 100.

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s a limit, I know that a large number of them results in bugs

1 Like