What is the Jurassic World newsletter

Hey I have subscribed to the Jurassic World newsletter and was wondering if since I have subscribed does this mean I get a daily reward now or what?

1 Like

Whenever there’s a reward on twitter for 50 bucks or lps you will get additional rewards. Not sure tho

1 Like

@The_Phoenix ok thanks

Maybe @Keith or @Ned could shed some more light onto this?

On twitter there was an offer some days ago that those who do the newslatter will get 300 bucks. Check it out if you can still get it.

2 Likes

Ahh ok thanks for the info @The_Phoenix

I recieved the 300 bucks and I havent even got twitter

Havent recieved any newsletter emails as of yet tho

2 Likes

When did you receive the day it was announced or latter (pun intended)…

2 Likes

The day I subscribed to the newsletter on the email there is a button to say collect your reward, you click it and it takes you to your game with the heres your reward message

Think I did it monday

2 Likes

I believe the news letter will be another way for Ludia to communicate with players around things that might be happening currently or future items for the game.

2 Likes

@Sionsith hmm I never thought of that you might be right

The newsletter will be another way for us to communicate with players. It’s contents may vary from month to month. Some months might have previews of upcoming events, while other months may have more artwork or trivia. The first newsletter will not be sent out for a couple of weeks. This is just the sign-up phase. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Soooo…

Just wondering if stuff like the update that happened last week would be something that would be in a news letter since we still haven’t seen any information on this last update. It seems like a minor update but just a little about it would be nice.

Or is update 48 around the corner?

1 Like

yeah when is the newsletter beginning @Keith ?

1 Like

As far as I know, the update last week was to update the game to be OS 14 compatible, and as mentioned earlier in the week the end of support for iOS 10.3 and lower. It did not add anything to the game.

@Pristine_nightfury the newsletter will be beginning sometime before the end of the year,

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Keith

What is the link to newsletter. I cant find it

To sign up for the newsletter you can click: http://ludia.gg/NewsletterSubscriptionJWTG and follow the instructions.

1 Like

Thanks Keith

1 Like

what happens after that? I have confirmed my subscription. Do I wait?