• Refrenantem
  • Haast Maximus
  • Hydra Boa

0 voters

All are super easy but everything with a counter sucks

2 Likes

Yeah especially the Dilophosaurus boss

1 Like

Ref is actually pretty easy tbh, Hydraboa and Trebax are the more difficult ones imo

4 Likes

Gorgotrebex, without question.

The others have strats that make the Minions a non-issue and make sure the Boss itself deals as little damage as possible, and that’s including creatures with armor and shields.

But with Gorgotrebex, the Doedicurus minion can be extremely problematic even with the best strats and the revenge mechanic is still too unpredictable and with Gorgo’s decent CRIT chance and high attack even armor and shields won’t always be able to shave off enough damage before Gorgo offs any creature before Round 4 starts.

9 Likes

Hydra isnt hard imo, its trebax thats a pain

1 Like

I voted trebax but only because RNG can make the raid fail. None of them are actually difficult (assuming your stuff meets specs), just tedious. Ref is my least favorite because even though it’s only three rounds, it takes 14-16 minutes to complete the raid, and that’s not including the time spent finding and inviting a team.

2 Likes

All of them are a breeze when you get the right strats, people actually follow said strats, and your group/alliance members have the right level dinos. But that said I gotta agree with the randomness of Gorgotrebax causing issues because it can make things difficult.
Hydraboa’s nullifying move also really hurts if you’re not prepared.

1 Like

Most are easy but ohhh the counter attacks make the raids take SO MUCH TIME. Especially Hadros with very slow animations, 4 rounds and a counter. Hydraboa and Haast are in the same state but with one less round. Their counters are just pretty useless too, like… why are they even there? Ludia really needs to sort the animation speeds and/or rounds… as well as all raid bugs but that’ll never happen.

1 Like

I agree, Haast’s counter is the absolute worst because of the buff animations, times that by four and then times that by however many turns the raid takes, it just drags it out so much it’s a pain.

2 Likes

Boa and trebax. Also, Mortem could be a candidate since you really can’t carry in it. If you do, all other creatures need to be heavily boosted.
Bosses with counter attacks just take forever

1 Like