Ludia Forums

What is the next major update?

What do you think will the next big update in this game? I desperately hope aquatics but it’s probably something else. Maybe new families and a new feature

1 Like

Hopefuly aquatics but ludia only cares about money and doenst care about comunity ideas

1 Like

I just want a big balance update and maybe something about those known issues like speedties or something…

2 Likes

I would say camp cretaceous season 3 but E750 is apperantly the only new dinosaur besides ceratosaurus from that show so it’s probably a smaller update unless more dinosaurs show up in season 3

1 Like

They’re teasing that since the last three updates so i hope we get a big balance update too

To put andrew , tryko and some more creatures in the metas trash can and bring back some that are dead inside the meta

2 Likes

Maybe do something with vexus and constrictor as well

2 Likes

Brimg them back to the meta

yeah those 2 are in the group of creatures that absolutely need a rework

Give them some strike that make them powerful but not broken

Pls enter https://discord.gg/zVK9G6wW

Deleted it

I feel as though we shouldn’t really get aquatics until ludia decides to fix the arena, creatures and bugs, since those are a main problem rn

My prediction:

Late April/Early May = “big balance update”

Early June = Summer Update, featuring PvP team battles

Hopefully they fix arena and all the bugs along the way…

3 Likes

Don’t forget Scorpius Rex.
Actually, now that I think about it they still haven’t added Cerato from CC S2. Maybe they’ll come together. Maybe Scorpius will be a Cerato hybrid.

2 Likes

Something like 2.0 creatures update

probably E750.\

3rd year anniversary of the world wide release.
so… something big. as big as 2.0 was… idk.

I’d say a Camp Cretaceous Update with matchmaking fixed, creature rebalancing, an updated raid schedule that has raids more evenly spread out, and bug fixes. A change to the boost system would be nice. Maybe 3.0 can be the aquatic update.

1 Like

Probably but my only problem is that ceratosaurus and E750 are apparently the only new dinosaurs in camp cretaceous. And there are rumors of a season 4 and 5 so I’m not sure if this would be a major update