What is the one Hybrid you'd like to see in the game?

For me, Ostaposaurus would be fantastic as a Legendary Super Hybrid, and I’d love either Tuojiangosaurus SDNA (to make it filled out with spikes) or Shunosaurus SDNA (to give it a long neck with plates on it’s skin). Ostajiangosaurus has a nice ring to it for the former SDNA, and Ostunosaurus if the latter SDNA.

One can dream, but I feel like we need something to rival the Indoraptor. Plus there’s a need for a glass cannon Amphibian.

What are y’all’s ideas for Hybrids?

5 Likes

We need a legendary reef hybrid that’s for sure something with the same power as dunkleosaur, maybe pliosaur and umoon hybrid.

And I am hoping that dilo gen 2 gets fused with titanoboa for dilophoboa, preferably a cavern cos that would make more sense but I’d go with a carnivore if it ends up as one.

Your right though currently for late game players indo is way too op than everything else, we need a superhybrid to match its strength or at least to bridge that big gap between indo and pachygalo.

A super hybrid for both ostapo or koola would work.

5 Likes

Ostapo Super, Koola Super, or we bring in Ardentismaxima (or just Brachi plus Seco). A gorgo buff could work too, but I’m not sure that’s the way to go

3 Likes

Alloraptor

3 Likes

lets see…
draco-rat
maxima
skonorasaurus

2 Likes

I would like a Indorajasaurus = Indoraptor + Indominus rex + Rajasaurus

1 Like

Can we get Scapho a hybrid? I don’t even care what the other component is.

3 Likes

What dinosaur is scapho?

Scaphognathus. Legendary pterosaur. Ferocity-wise, it’s the strongest legendary in the game other than the two T-Rexes

2 Likes

pterosaur

1 Like

I’d like to see Corythitan: Corytho animation, red and blue with spines and the tipical beard of Aerotitan. But this would be a problem because both Corythosaurus and Aerotitan are locked down.

2 Likes

I don’t care what you call it, or what you combine to make it, but we need another strong legendary hybrid amphibian.

3 Likes

True Falconhawk. Kronogyrinus is a good idea, at level 40 is 8002 and 4651.

Mastosuchus (super-hybrid)
Mastodonsaurus + koolasaurus

Ugh no please dont use krono for an amphibian, were already lacking reefs in the game, what a waste that would be.

Lots of suitable amphibians to choose from, acantho, grypo and eyrops.

2 Likes

How about Andrewsarchus and Dilophosaurus Gen 2

anything furry + kapro/nunda

Name: Shunognathus (has a better ring to it than scaphogsaurus)
Ingredients: Scaphognathus and Shunosaurus
Type: Herbivore
DNA Cost: 35,850
Health: 6726
Attack: 2631
Decent mid-late game dinosaur

Ok may be acanthostega+ deinocheirus. Acanthocheirus, means spine claw. It’d be cool because both those dinos are unlockable via battle stage

2 Likes

Cool reef hybrid would be Umoonasaurus and Geosaurus. Tournament reef hybrid.

4 Likes