Ludia Forums

What is the point of this dino

Just unlocked me the pachy. I’m really confused why did we need a 5th headbutt Dino that looks uglier than the rest!? It’s stats don’t look very good at all for an epic!!! Just a styg with slow!? What is everyone’s thoughts on this ugly bugger?

Its an absolute unit mate :joy: had to be in the game at some point! A true classic

5 Likes

At least she‘s got some new animations.
But I agree…she‘s extremely ugly and I don‘t like her. :joy:

Also at battle I cringe when I see how her legs are standing. Looks so weird somehow.

I don’t like it’s model&animation it’s like edmonto+stygi

2 Likes

What is the point of her? To satisfy JW fans that is sir.

Variety is the spice of life … or something like that.

But for real, It’s dinos like this that make me jealous of the lower tiers … they can actually bring them to the arena and have fun.

Who knows tho… it could be a hybrid ingredient down the road ??

8 Likes

since we are on the topic of ugly… this one really bothers me… tenontorex’s hands :nauseated_face:

just unlocked it yesterday and wish it was gone!!! lol

2019-02-12-15-41-15

5 Likes

C’mon now, don’t be harshin’ on my tenontorex–She’s got the cutest stripey socks! <3

2 Likes

yes and a freakish claw thumb lol

HAHAH all these comments made me lol :joy: I think she’s kinda cute though! Definitely odd. I agree her stats are nothing impressive but I still can’t wait to unlock her !

Hmm I never noticed that, one of its nails are crooked too. :face_with_monocle::thinking: I think she needs a manicure!

4 Likes

Speak of the Devil. Courtesy of yesterday’s 24 hour arena incubator:

No koola? :grin:

I’m in remission :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey at least u got kentrosaurus and no koola…