What is This Forum Good For? A POLL

It has been made VERY clear to players that the management and developers for JWA do not come to this board. We have been told it is too difficult for them to come and receive negative feedback. More and more discussions on the board seem to be getting censored as well, which is fine, that’s totally up to the mods. But it begs the question…

What purpose does this forum serve? And yes, I am serious. It would be wonderful to know what people are looking for here.

• Creating Dino Pictures
  • Making Possible Fictional Dinos
  • Complaining to Each Other (Mostly about Testa and Flocks)
  • Making Suggestions That Ludia will Ignore
  • Inviting People to Alliances
  • Creating Nerf Threads
  • Discussing Bugs That Ludia Will Ignore
  • Asking Questions About Boosts That Ludia Cannot, or Will Not Answer

0 voters

9 Likes

Nobody knows.

2 Likes

I’m here for game tips, tricks, and strategy. But discord has taken over for the most part in that aspect.
You can still learn a thing or two here, but it’s rare nowadays.

3 Likes

I come here for suggesttions, when i dont have an alliance then for recruitment, scroll and get into converstations when bored, and look at art and memes

1 Like

The fact that so many discussions about real problems get flagged or hidden makes that the forum board is mostly filled with player made release notes, creatures, suggested move sets, moves and all that other stuff. I couldn’t be bothered less to be honest. It’s perfectly fine to have those here for people who enjoy that and like to elaborate on such things but I came here once for

Factual changes
Factual release notes
PvP vids (I wonder why they all vanished)
Help on battle strats
Creature and team builds
Known issues and possible solutions
Etc etc things that ACTUALLY involve the game as it is.

Nowadays responds on those posts are necro’ed and new topics merged to older ones.

In its current state and with the current way the forum is being steered away from all that. I find it pretty useless to be honest.

7 Likes

Literally all of them should be an option.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing

10 Likes

Ludia literally does not care for our pleads to nerf / buff / add / remove stuff
( EDIT: how did i not get suspended for this???)

1 Like

Write in vote: Nothing

I take that back, I come here to read the release notes and hope to see an announcement about boost reset. Also not a choice on your list.

5 Likes

You said it all! And you know what, you got me to log in again even if I said it was useless to do so, since pretty much the only thing we can do here is reading useless post (except yours). I got booted on a post that got 24 likes in less than one hour… That tell a lot! So, yes, I thought I’d only keep coming here simply to read the posts, hoping something interesting will not get flagged… Yes, I also buy lottery tickets.

5 Likes

rush-hour-jackie-chan

2 Likes

I come here when I am having issues with the game to see if it’s something widespread or specific to me or my device. If many players are posting with the same issues then I wait for Ludia to get it resolved. If it’s specific to me or my device, then I file a support ticket. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve filed support tickets in 3.5 years.

2 Likes

I only come here when there is a huge hiccup that happens every few months and just read the drama. :popcorn:

1 Like

I wish there was an “All of the above” option, because everything listed seems accurate. I joined this forum a couple years ago because I had an issue with the game, wanted to see if Ludia could do anything about it. Stayed around to see what others had to say about the game, help with easy to fix issues, give my thoughts on release notes, etc.

Most threads I see being created recently are just one single creature/hybrid/move/passive suggestions that could all be combined into one thread, those “Project” threads which don’t do anything, fan made release notes (muted every one so far), and everything else listed in the poll.

The only reasons I’m still checking out this forum after dropping the game is because of a few threads I keep viewing. Ludia Memes, Achievements you are proud of, Snake_Dude’s I’ll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas, JWA Artwork, and some others. I may not be playing the game anymore, but some nice and fun people keep me coming back here.

1 Like

It’s the place where all us JWA players merge on everything

for me, well just chatting with people and other stuff

3 Likes

None of the above. I come here to read about and talk to other fans of the game that I enjoy. I filter out the negativity because it’s not helpful and focus on the positive aspects.

2 Likes

Yep, sorry about that. Meant to make it a multiple choice. Was unable to change it once the first person voted though :frowning:

1 Like

I find it’s a good place to report bugs and make sure it’s not just a You Problem, like recently when everyone had hardly any green drops in range.

2 Likes