Ludia Forums

What is this Lydia?

Area 4 is already infested with them.
Now in Area 3 too?
Or
Is there a migration happened?

Today I also got a DG2 with a common scent in L3.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that something good is happening!

1 Like

Lydia

2 Likes

Who’s Lydia? :wink:

4 Likes

That lady on the picture

5 Likes

Shes sworn to carry your burdons

2 Likes

Let’t try to keep the thread on topic.

2 Likes

Its rare but scents can spawn stuff from other Locals… ive gotten park spawns off scents in l1 before.

1 Like

For the first time ever at my house (zone 4) using a 5 minute scent I got the grey bird. I can’t spell it’s name. The Diloracheirus ingredient. Normally I get Suchomimus and sometimes a few other but I’ve never got that one before.

1 Like

It could be a “nest” spawn. I use the handy JWA Field Guide app to look up spawn locations for dinosaurs that spawn outside of their normal areas. For example, I often see Euoplocephalus at car repair shops in L3 and L1 instead of its usual L2 area.

1 Like

That place is not nowhere near a School.

Spawns outside of their local arent that rare… i mean they are rare but not unheard of… taken from the deeper look at spawn mechanics on the metahub site.

• Most dinos have a very small chance of appearing outside their Local Areas, but not by as much as you might think. In L4, Allosaurus has a 0.02095238095% spawn chance despite not being an L4 Spawn or a Global Spawn. For comparison, the chance of seeing the Global Epic Hybrid Spawn Nodapatosaurus is barely higher at 0.02182142857% . This is definitely a cherry picked comparison, but I thought it was interesting.

Ive found if you using a decent amount of scents ie flying through them at night for velo or tarbo you see a higher then normal out of zone spawns simply because your getting that many more spawns.

2 Likes

Area 3.