Ludia Forums

What is wrong with these pictures

For what I understand, resilient < fierce, fierce< cunning, and cunning < resilient not the other way around. Why does ludia allow this?

10 Likes

This typecasting doesn’t account for revenge kills

4 Likes

The first one makes sense

Boa is cunning, allo is fierce

Classes are designed to counter others, but not win 100% of the time

3 Likes

Titanoboa she’s not cunning, she’s resilient

2 Likes

it’s a matter of gameplay and using the creature

2 Likes

what is wrong with these pictures?
Its not just the class that determines who wins
its skill level, strategy, How good or bad your opponent is
A brachi could easily kill a tyranno if brachi user was smart enough

4 Likes

it’s similar to what i said @Dinoboy3645

it’s a question of gameplay right?

1 Like

I see that now, but it honestly doesn’t make sense. A snake is a cunning creature irl

ikr! Snakes are very cunning. They are presice and swift

2 Likes

Some of those are clearly cases where one dino was already damaged (like the first and last images), so I’m not sure when the other class wins in those cases. But in general yeah, a lot of these matchups don’t sit right with me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Brachi can never kill rex

It literally has precise rampage, which is usually a feature of cunning creatures

It can be cunning, resilient or fierce but it depends on how the developer approaches the creature (in this case it Ludia)

1 Like

Which is also a feature of resilients, so at best it’s shared by both. Besides think about it: if dodge is a cunning ability, a move that counters or bypasses dodge should be a resilient ability.

1 Like

I wouldn’t imagine any snake could pierce armour or break shields, so fierce wouldn’t make sense. Resilient creatures are usually armored, tanky, tough. Idk if boa is tbh

Its fairly tanky, and it slows too

Mmm… no really, It goes through the evasive skills, therefore it is resistant (movement designed to counteract cunnings) to the cunnings it gave precise POUNCE, actually I don’t know why it gave them the precision ability, but the answer will be perhaps in the same reason why terror birds can nullify evsive abilities

1 Like

And the Erlikos have precise rampage, but this definitely goes against the class system.

2 Likes