What is your biggest regret in JWA?

My biggest regret is I started playing the game very late. I started around 48 days ago. Also I don’t collect the Monday to Friday green tower Dino’s. Sometimes even the epic ones. Always busy at work. Also going for monostegotops instead of mononimus. Oh and one more is that in my first month I only use to hit the dino which could be used to get an epic, legendary or unique. Others I used to leave them.

Tragodist level 24 and irex 23 (unless you have time and money to get the uniques (such as travelling in every hunting area)) is not a waste untill you truly are at the end game.

Monostego is actually very effective i find at higher levels against tank buster dinos but monomimus is better overall untill they nerf him in 1.5

My regret though is not collecting ouransaurus before 1.3 ha

1 Like

Not convincing Cleverboy to level his Einiosaurus beyond level 21.

Oh I remembered I never used to hit velociraptor till I saw the indominus and wanted to get one. Sob Sob

1 Like

Levelling useless common and rare dinos to lev 11 just to reach one achievent quickly to earn some free bucks, instead of waiting for epics to be created…

I don’t have any regrets. I’ve leveled up what dinosaurs I wanted to and I leveled others so that I could level. But then I’m not a competitive player so everything is cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These particular coins are peanuts… Beyond Level 15 it gets expensive and difficult to grind for

Leveling up deinocheirus to L20 thinking I could get dilo… :pleading_face:

Siri, “where are the ouranosaurus”? They are non existent.

2 Likes

Not going after every Ouranosaurus, Dimetrodon (rare) and Dilophosaurus (rare) pre 1.3. Not getting VIP earlier ^^

Skipping supply points and coins cause my dart amount was full and i “felt bad” gathering darts that wouldnt add up to the numbers :see_no_evil: regret missing out on all those coins. Now i dont care, have 140/140 darts and supply points giving me 12 darts more? Dont care, gimme coins and hard cash!

1 Like

Not having a whole additional life for playing the game…

1 Like

Leveling Lythronax to 11. Maybe I wont regret it after a future update but for now, hes useless.

Go for both tragosditis and paramoloch. Now one could be level 24 instead of 18 and almost 20.

we wont be laughing when it is the needed common for a possible future unique and your the only guys with it! haha.

Spending real money. :smile:

2 Likes

This also happened to me while fresh new in the game and having the buf of the infinite darts, so it was like “oh I have 9.524 coins I don’t bother spinning supply drop, I am rich” but now :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Haha! Mines at lvl 15 and I’m still darting, let’s hope one day it’ll be useful for something :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Spending the amount of money I have. Thankfully I gave myself a wake up call by repeatedly smashing my phone against my forehead and calling myself stupid, stupid, stupid. I’m sending a bill to Ludia for Tylenol. :unamused:

2 Likes

My “reason” was along the lines of “oh i have full dart stock, those 12 darts i’d get from a supply will go nowhere…that would be a waste, lets ignore all supply points till i’ve used about 10-20 darts!”…yeah, that was at the beginning of my gameplay and yes, that was a bigger waste haha

1 Like

For me it was definitely the huge number of common/rare dinos I passed up that were ingredients to unique creatures because at the time it seemed like an impossible task to unlock them (Dracorex and Tuojiangosaurus come to mind). Now Im clawing my way along as I fuse their uniques and I know I would’ve had them already if I just had a little more foresight.

Also…the hundreds of Velociraptor I passed up at the beginning because they were TOO common…SMH

1 Like