What is your current and Max rating?

So I’ve started to get to know a lot of the members on this forum, but was wondering what is your current rating and the highest you have ever been?

Add a screenshot of your team too if you like!

Here is my rating which is the highest I’ve ever been:

4 Likes

Current AND highest rating. And my team.

7 Likes

I’ve been to 4800 with my A+ team. This is my B+ team and where i am now.

5 Likes

Highest trophy count:

I’ve actually made it to 4033, but I didn’t get a screenshot. Currently at 3750 after a massive losing streak today.

3 Likes

Current ranking and team, after a nasty losing streak this morning. My highest so far has been 3930. I’ll get out of here one day! Hopefully…

3 Likes

You will! I hit a losing streak as well. Went from Ruins all the way down to 3700 at my lowest. Slowly crawling my way back up.

1 Like

Oh man I would LOVE to have a Blue at that level! It would be on my team for sure :heart_eyes:, but sadly I think mine is like level 13 =/, so unusable at that level for me :frowning:
Problem is that when its the event Dino its always with Pyroraptor which I always have to go for since ive NEVER once seen Pyro in the wide…EVER!

It seems like a few people are hitting losing streaks today! Just if you lose say 3-4 in a row, take a 5-10min break to give yourself a chance to get your head straight, because frustration can cause losses also due to making mistakes in anger!

@CaptainTokoro Don’t worry I thought the exact same thing when I was stuck in the Sorna Wastelands! And if I could make it out, anyone can =D

2 Likes

I made it to about 5550 once recently, around #93. These days typically around #120 or so. Had some bad luck lately…

5 Likes

My team now. Highest trophy count was 5392 on the last day of season 2, before I had a losing streak. Since then I’ve been dropping b/w 4900-4500, farming Stygi, so I don’t know how high they’d take me currently.
I don’t use them while Arena dropping, for all you anti-droppers lol.

5 Likes

i was like #20 at one point during the soft launch. now usually like 120-150 or so. 55xx max trophies

2 Likes

Thats me. I think highest ive been ranked is around 120.

Team:

5 Likes

This is the highest I’ve been so far. Sometimes the lower levels on my team swap out for other dinos that are similar levels because some days certain dinos just aren’t cutting it. Indo is a new addition to my team. I’ve only battled one human in the last week because I’ve been working my way through the bot wasteland to find more humans to battle. I might actually get some real battles tonight.

5 Likes

Why no utarinex? :sob:

Currently 235 but was 119 about 10 days ago. Highest trophy count was 5407. Here’s my team. Created Indoraptor after Sunday’s event but have never used it in battle.

4 Likes

Ha! I think Maxx and I were the last Indoraptor holdouts in the Rankings. We may also be the only two who like Koolasuchas Gen 2.

1 Like

My team. Tops is just over 4200, usually 4100, currently 3942. I only battle for incubators and boy has it been tough to get an incubator this afternoon! And yes, Rex is invisible around me.

I have DNA (and coins) to put a level or two on everything, except Rex, but have been procrastinating. I also have lots of DNA for other Legendary, but again have not done anything with it. I have been giving game strategy some thought rather than just pumping up meta relevant critters.

3 Likes

Rank 303, at 5186 I am sitting there meow actually. Well… until I try to finish my dailies. /sigh

3 Likes

huh… so i thought i would have fought you last night with that 26 monolometrodon, but you don’t have utarinex. so there’s at least 2 lvl 26s in lockwood :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I just made that this morning. Sat on 25 forever.

1 Like

It’s a great dino but mine will probably be stuck at level 23 for a long time at the rate I find Sinos. It’s a slow crawl to level my Utarinex. I keep swapping it in and out of my team and just recently decided to swap it with Indo since I can keep leveling that one. I can wreck bots with Utarinex but if I battle a human with it, theirs will outlevel mine and crush it. I figured Indo will take me farther for now. I’m not far from leveling it to 25 and hopefully can keep going with it. I have a handful of other dinos that have never been on my team that I’ve been collecting DNA for, so I’ll probably make changes here and there whenever I can commit to using the coins for them.

1 Like