Ludia Forums

What is your favorite dino, and if so, do you run it?

This thread is mainly about non meta peeps, but I get it if your fav dino is a meta one (:

Heres my girl:

Heres my full team (: Am in mid marshes.

12 Likes

Also everyone send a photo if possible!

1 Like

I always enjoyed using Utasinoraptor. It was fun to use and it was good. Once ludia changed its critical impact to cunning impact, took away its slowing move, and introduced the classes, it was ruined.

14 Likes

I’ve always loved Blue
I do plan on boosting her more and getting her into my team, but it’ll take a while. Especially when coin is scarce and my team w/ creatures ranging from 26-28 are doing really well. She will join my team soon, just not in the foreseeable future

10 Likes

Oooh. i love your team. i also love utasino, mainly because it fuses for one of my favorite superhybrids (:

1 Like

understandable. I have a main in aviary and im trying to fill my last slot! I just cant find a dino i enjoy using.

1 Like

my favorite creature is probably ankylodicurus i just love how cute and powerfull it is at the same time im planning on leveling him for epic advantage ;D

4 Likes

I LOVE ankylodic (: shes probably my fav hybrid ingame

1 Like

velosrhacos and brontolasmus. planning on never removing from the team. I am in low ruins, and they help a lot

3 Likes

Man, I remember using lasmus on the main back before 2.0! She was my indom counter, and she was SO good at it :smiley:

4 Likes

my second favorite creature is thor i just love the emerald colour it has some ppl hate thor with all their forces but she is just a monster when heavly boosted

3 Likes

I’m one that’s hates Thor haha. Green looks awesome but I can’t stand it.

8 Likes

Still kinda counters indo if used properly. Killed a few indos with it.

3 Likes

Thor is a controversial one for me. I hate it in pvp, but I do like the design. The emerald is very pretty.

9 Likes

Me too! I hate fighting Thors, but then would love one for raids. The colors do looks awesome

3 Likes

Boosted Thor just wrecks my team most times. There were times where it would wipe my team and I might get 1 move in. Luckily now I can swap in SR3 and sometimes get lucky with indotaurus cloak working.

3 Likes

i am a aviary player and yes seeing thor is just a normal day for me but they all fall easily to srex3,phorex and my spinoconstrictor

2 Likes

skoona also do the job pretty well

2 Likes

On my main ive got utarinex and eremoceros. Poukan is a good swap in bait for instant charge, especially when eremo is in kill range of it :smiley:

2 Likes

dang, your spinocon actually kills thors? Lucky…