What is your favorite dino, and if so, do you run it?

i love rixis too, but maybe it need better moves, is redundant creature

2 Likes

No doubt, it’s the best looking creature in the game

1 Like

I love my level 30 Utahsino. It’s a shame what they did to her :sob:

3 Likes

UH my favorite has to be my pfp dino aka Toast the Carno. The second part, well idk what that means since I currently am basically a noob

run it means use it in regular PvP…

2 Likes

Pooh is my favorite

I do indeed use him, tied for lowest on the team.

9 Likes

Probably the strongest though huh

1 Like

She’s my girl too

9 Likes

For me it has to be a tie between Rexy Gen 2 (she’s soooo pretty and I love her), Haast Maximus (that design is crazy amazing, just utterly gorgeous), Enteloceros (because it’s sooo much fun to use), Gorgotrebax (the design ppl! I love that big schnoz, and so much fun to use as well), Gem (again, the design, and a great raid and arena dino), IndoT (again, a blast to use in the arena), and Thor (special place because was my first great raid dino).

2 Likes

Most assuredly :slight_smile:

Damn nice Blue!

1 Like

oh well, no i don’t run it, it’s kinda low lvl and even if i have enough dna to lvl it up once i’m saving for something else

this guys like: The heck is indoraptor and Indoraptor gen 2… Too mainstream!

.Uses Blue.

3 Likes

Ah yes. The dilophosaurus who prevented Dennis Nedry from carrying out his mission.

1 Like

I like using coelhaast

3 Likes

@PyraandMythra

Nice Megalo, my friend (-:

My favorite dino to use is titanoboa- so satisfying to predict a swap.

7 Likes

Mines well, Grylenken and haast, just love them as like they’re my pets :slight_smile:
IMG_20220124_024244

Beautiful…

As @MINMI said, its fun to predict swaps…
Easiest time is when you’re faster and ur oppo is on 3rd dino, switch to anything with an attacking on escape. m

6 Likes

I like to run Tryostronix on my team, I used to only use him in Hadros Lux raids, but he’s proven himself to be quite the beast in other types of battles!

(The reason why he has no attack boosts is because when I was getting him raid viable, Hp and speed were more important. Plus he can already dish out some serious hits with RTC!)

5 Likes

These 2 are by far my favourite. I love their designs, colouring, and the fact they’re just so fun to use.

Gamma used to be my favourite but I needed to bench it.

7 Likes

is the first one a mission in the champaign?

2 Likes